Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game Guard Error

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deLaMort

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Game Guard Error Empty
PostSubject: Game Guard Error   Game Guard Error Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:47 pm

Hello -

I'm trying to connect with your server as a new player and have set up the hosts file just fine, and I get the login screen (with the boat/ship), but then it goes into gameguard and I've done the "scan" and "download" and it just doesn't seem to complete. I just keep looping back to that problem.

Any suggestions?

deLaMort
Back to top Go down
divoto

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Game Guard Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Guard Error   Game Guard Error Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:05 pm

Did you tryed to donwload the system file thats on the www.l2gf.com ? If not donwload it , delete the original one and replace with the one from www.l2gf.com, lets see if that iwll help..
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Game Guard Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Guard Error   Game Guard Error Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:43 pm

+1 for Divoto!
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
Sponsored content

Game Guard Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Guard Error   Game Guard Error Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Guard Error
Page 1 of 1