Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Go down 
+4
Destination
BabyBear
Hidden
CHILDOFKORN420
8 posters
AuthorMessage
CHILDOFKORN420

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-08

WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Empty
PostSubject: WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:30 pm

HI EVERYONE JUST WRITIN TO SAY ME AND MY GIRL WILL BE HERE SOON, ALSO DUDEWHERESMYKAR IS COMIN ALONG WITH MABEY A FEW OTHER FRIENDS... IM GONNA GET GATO TO COME TOO JOY!! MEOW! HEHEHEHHEHE SO HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON AND YOUR ALL NOOBS.. EXPECALLY THAT ZUMBUL GUY! <33333333333
Back to top Go down
Hidden

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:27 pm

press the button named 'caps lock'
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:15 pm

This will just add more people to my clan/ally and more crying from Hidden that we only zerg servers, but anyways glad that you are coming nigga. Sorry bout not replying to msn at times. I get busy and crap. I do check the forums daily though. If i feel like replying i do. If i dont well i wont lol. Anyways see ya when you get here noobish nub.
Back to top Go down
Hidden

PostSubject: Re: WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:44 pm

you still haven't beaten us with even numbers... even with all your 'fed' heroes. but good talk there mr BR Wink
Back to top Go down
Destination

Destination

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:49 am

CHILDOFKORN420 wrote:
HI EVERYONE JUST WRITIN TO SAY ME AND MY GIRL WILL BE HERE SOON, ALSO DUDEWHERESMYKAR IS COMIN ALONG WITH MABEY A FEW OTHER FRIENDS... IM GONNA GET GATO TO COME TOO JOY!! MEOW! HEHEHEHHEHE SO HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON AND YOUR ALL NOOBS.. EXPECALLY THAT ZUMBUL GUY! <33333333333

i'd really gotta pkay u when u r ingame rabbit

haha welcome mate, long time no see
Back to top Go down
Purity

Purity

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:56 am

CHILDOFKORN420 wrote:
I AM SERIOUSLY GOING TO MARRY YOU! lol! lol! lol!
just wait for meh.. 18th is the day! cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://l2gf.com/page/rules
BabyBear

PostSubject: Re: WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:32 am

Hidden wrote:
you still haven't beaten us with even numbers... even with all your 'fed' heroes. but good talk there mr BR Wink

Lets recall that event we did.

Vision // Excel // Some Other Br Vs. BabyBear // Chubbiez // LeeTony

1. Excel down then bless res

2. Vision down then Salvation

3. Excel down then bishop res

So ya mate. I had +6 armor and you had +15 armor on bishop. GF mate. Ressing in a event is complete shit. You guys would of lost the event, but seems that you guys where in favor at it. So gg mate. Care to talk shit again.

Oh then i got another one. Normil's Cave. 9 v 9. I dont know if you recall that but i guess you dont. Let me remind you. 9 v 9. Both parties had bishop. You guys ended up dead on the floor. I think i can post a nice ss of it later. Only 1 person died from my party and that was because he was out of my healing range. Or better yet. I will post the fraps if i dont get lazy. You guys went back 2 times and both of the times you guys failed.

Another thing. Nice try on trying to get Giran like you got Aden. Seems that you failed at that. Not to worried in 2 weeks i get Aden back. I just sure as hell the crystals are fixed. And i hope that you have the numbers. I can tell you right now. I will have at least 1 clan party. So i hope that you are ready for us. Or hold on as you say, "Bring Your Zerg". GG mate and cyz in game.
Back to top Go down
CHILDOFKORN420

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:41 pm

wow i see you guys got enemies already... .do i have to come put them in their place pancho? jajajajajajja.... i r l33t if you dont know me, and the rest who do know me, they will tell you the same.... i know you got a spot for me pancho.. once i get shit stiutated, lets roll some heads... ill take these noobs down with a fuckin dwarf if you want me too XD.. done it pleanty of times... spoilmyassoff was a beast.. XD
Back to top Go down
Hidden

PostSubject: Re: WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:46 pm

BabyBear wrote:
Hidden wrote:

Lets recall that event we did.

Vision // Excel // Some Other Br Vs. BabyBear // Chubbiez // LeeTony

1. Excel down then bless res

2. Vision down then Salvation

3. Excel down then bishop res

So ya mate. I had +6 armor and you had +15 armor on bishop. GF mate. Ressing in a event is complete shit. You guys would of lost the event, but seems that you guys where in favor at it. So gg mate. Care to talk shit again.

Oh then i got another one. Normil's Cave. 9 v 9. I dont know if you recall that but i guess you dont. Let me remind you. 9 v 9. Both parties had bishop. You guys ended up dead on the floor. I think i can post a nice ss of it later. Only 1 person died from my party and that was because he was out of my healing range. Or better yet. I will post the fraps if i dont get lazy. You guys went back 2 times and both of the times you guys failed.

Another thing. Nice try on trying to get Giran like you got Aden. Seems that you failed at that. Not to worried in 2 weeks i get Aden back. I just sure as hell the crystals are fixed. And i hope that you have the numbers. I can tell you right now. I will have at least 1 clan party. So i hope that you are ready for us. Or hold on as you say, "Bring Your Zerg". GG mate and cyz in game.

Lets recall the event. You lost 3v3. End of story.

About the fraps with 9v9s... I have just as many as you do. You and I both know when its ronin/wd vs us it goes back in fourth. You can't honestly say you all rape us all the time. But its cool, be in denial.

To the sieges... You bitch about aden/giran siege. You never once talk about goddard siege. Yeah aden was fucked, but thats not my fault. You lost aden, simply put. Goddard siege there was 2/3 crystals still up yet there was 8 1/2 min respawn into the castle. We didn't get goddard cuz of that. Im not QQing over it, its in the past. Another thing, why do you even care if you lost aden? You got it for FREE. No one even showed up when you first took aden. Stop acting superior
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

PostSubject: Re: WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:34 am

CHILDOFKORN420 wrote:
wow i see you guys got enemies already... .do i have to come put them in their place pancho? jajajajajajja.... i r l33t if you dont know me, and the rest who do know me, they will tell you the same.... i know you got a spot for me pancho.. once i get shit stiutated, lets roll some heads... ill take these noobs down with a fuckin dwarf if you want me too XD.. done it pleanty of times... spoilmyassoff was a beast.. XD

And the fact that i have people that always hate me is not a non fact. What is wrong with you mengz. I always had the worst of the worst hate me in Khaos since day 1 lol. Or did you forget the numerous fight we had with Greeks, Koreans and many other people. I will say you are l33t on a spoiler. Well anyways, hope to see ya around soon mengz.

Hidden wrote:
Lets recall the event. You lost 3v3. End of story.

About the fraps with 9v9s... I have just as many as you do. You and I both know when its ronin/wd vs us it goes back in fourth. You can't honestly say you all rape us all the time. But its cool, be in denial.

To the sieges... You bitch about aden/giran siege. You never once talk about goddard siege. Yeah aden was fucked, but thats not my fault. You lost aden, simply put. Goddard siege there was 2/3 crystals still up yet there was 8 1/2 min respawn into the castle. We didn't get goddard cuz of that. Im not QQing over it, its in the past. Another thing, why do you even care if you lost aden? You got it for FREE. No one even showed up when you first took aden. Stop acting superior

That event was an epic fail. As for Goddard i was not there. I cant really reply or have a dispute with you about it. You are right. It is the past. I just hope that you have more people by the next siege. If the crystals work as they should. You honestly have no chance at it. As for me gettin Aden Free. I didnt have 1 slight clue that if a NPC had it, i would automatically get it. At least on this server it was set like that. On other server, weather a npc or a player had it. You still had to fight 2 hrs for it. As for even numbers pvp. I havent done much because most of the time i am not at them. So therefore i cant dispute with you about the fraps. I simply made a statement that i have fraps of that day.
Back to top Go down
Disastrophe

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:47 am

i dunno you but welcome i suppose
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

PostSubject: Re: WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:20 pm

Guess he got emo again and quit. Typical. If you cant beat them. Join them. If you cant join them. Run away like little bitches.
Back to top Go down
madetomove

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:53 pm

ooooooooooooo my clan leader HIIII KORNIIII im LoveGuide!!!!!!! come here u badass we are waiting for u Smile and get all the others !
Back to top Go down
Butter

Butter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:17 pm

BabyBear wrote:
Guess he got emo again and quit. Typical. If you cant beat them. Join them. If you cant join them. Run away like little bitches.

same old trashbag. GG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: