Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tournament Event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ramzesbg

ramzesbg

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Tournament Event Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Event   Tournament Event Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:36 am

I have an idea for a tournament event.It goes like this...everyone who wants to enter the tournament goes to a the GM that is doing the tournament and gives him a dinasty item or a good item that costs. And the GM makes a list of all people that have signed in
and and when there are 20 or 30 people signet in the GM closes the list and the tournament begins.And the people start fighting 1v1 by the order they have signet in. Who wins in the 1v1 pvp goes to second round and so on until there are 2 people left.The one that wins ... gets all items that people signet in with.

I personaly made such Tournaments in my MU online server. Maby it is different in Lineage but i think you should try. It will be exiting.
Back to top Go down
ramzesbg

ramzesbg

Male

Tournament Event Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Event   Tournament Event Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:03 pm

Come on guys... i need your opinion if you like the idea or not... i think the GMs want to hear it too Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
exceL_

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Tournament Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Event   Tournament Event Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:05 pm

1v1 is based on luck in some cases, and as the server is flooded with archers, luck plays a big factor in a 1v1 with 2 archers (crits, misses, whatever)

make it a team-tourny style and i'll like your idea. a GM already did this though...somewhat, just less official and little less organized than what youre proposing
Back to top Go down
ramzesbg

ramzesbg

Male

Tournament Event Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Event   Tournament Event Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:53 am

Hmmm... come to think of it . It will be better if its a team tournament. Thx for your opinion Smile .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tournament Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Event   Tournament Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament Event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: