Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BabyBear

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Log In // Reset Password   Log In // Reset Password Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:05 pm

-Deleted by Admin-
Back to top Go down
isha

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Log In // Reset Password   Log In // Reset Password Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:07 pm

the good old BB.
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: [WIP] Account reset + other things   Log In // Reset Password Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:49 pm

The Account Password reset is going to be done soon, however we are still trying to figure out a way to have that done without having to pull info from the database in a way taht would endanger the safety of it.

Please be patient.

As for changing the passwords now, please pm me the char name, account name, and the Chars Main Class.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
BabyBear

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Log In // Reset Password   Log In // Reset Password Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:51 am

BabyBear wrote:
-Deleted by Admin-

Could of been nice and asked me to change what i said lolz. But i guess not. Anyways thanx for the info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Log In // Reset Password   Log In // Reset Password Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1