Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our Stats have been lowered

Go down 
+3
BabyBear
Penniewise
FightToTheDeath
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FightToTheDeath

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Our Stats have been lowered Empty
PostSubject: Our Stats have been lowered   Our Stats have been lowered Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:38 am

Hey all , i just wanted to report that our stats have been lowered , i dont know why ( buffs problem ?!? )

Please fix it , we lose pll cause of this s....
Back to top Go down
Penniewise

Penniewise

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Our Stats have been lowered   Our Stats have been lowered Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:14 am

we need to either go back to beta or get this server set up right right away or we will lose a LOT more and ppl will stop coming here
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Our Stats have been lowered   Our Stats have been lowered Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:34 am

Honestly i dont know what the problem is, but i have been here and it seems better then other op servers. I can be 1 of the few that tells you that i know what i am saying. I am playing on 3 other servers and tbh this one is more balance then most others. It lacks the activity but that comes with time.
Back to top Go down
Developer
Admin

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Our Stats have been lowered   Our Stats have been lowered Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:26 am

Stats are lowered to Classes that are OP... honestly, isnt boring that all players play same class... as you know dager was really OP.... there was no class that could beat him, cuz lethal was landing preaty offten! so dager was nerfed...all classes should be playable....this is our point!
we cant fix and see this one beta, cuz there is not enugh ppl to try it out with all gear, and some got skills some not.... Razz so we can see ingame....
Back to top Go down
FightToTheDeath

PostSubject: Re: Our Stats have been lowered   Our Stats have been lowered Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:00 pm

Developer wrote:
Stats are lowered to Classes that are OP... honestly, isnt boring that all players play same class... as you know dager was really OP.... there was no class that could beat him, cuz lethal was landing preaty offten! so dager was nerfed...all classes should be playable....this is our point!
we cant fix and see this one beta, cuz there is not enugh ppl to try it out with all gear, and some got skills some not.... Razz so we can see ingame....

Im not talking about daggers , im talking about Ghost Sentinel , how the heck can i play with 848 att speed ? :/

PS : My att.speed was 1106
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Rapid Shot!   Our Stats have been lowered Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:47 pm

I agree, Rapid Shot is now increased, Please double check your attack speed.

As per Developer, Crit Power of all Archers is increased, so please do not say that your archer sucks.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
Penniewise

Penniewise

PostSubject: Re: Our Stats have been lowered   Our Stats have been lowered Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:15 pm

yeah i understand it that way dev and latly i can honestly say things have been a LOt better on the server for everything.
Back to top Go down
Destination

Destination

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Our Stats have been lowered   Our Stats have been lowered Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:35 am

FightToTheDeath wrote:
Developer wrote:

Im not talking about daggers , im talking about Ghost Sentinel , how the heck can i play with 848 att speed ? :/

what is wrong with 848 attk speed? a GS isnt suposed to have a high speed u know...
Back to top Go down
FightToTheDeath

PostSubject: Re: Our Stats have been lowered   Our Stats have been lowered Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:55 am

Destination wrote:
FightToTheDeath wrote:
Developer wrote:

what is wrong with 848 attk speed? a GS isnt suposed to have a high speed u know...

Ehm , with berseker tatoo + dc + dye + full buffs it isn't normal .
Back to top Go down
Destination

Destination

PostSubject: Re: Our Stats have been lowered   Our Stats have been lowered Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:08 am

FightToTheDeath wrote:
Destination wrote:
FightToTheDeath wrote:
Developer wrote:

Ehm , with berseker tatoo + dc + dye + full buffs it isn't normal .

I have experienced enuff servers where it had the same attack speed like that and it was no problem anyway. iam just wondering why u need that op attack speed with that a mage can die in 3 secs
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Our Stats have been lowered   Our Stats have been lowered Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:15 am

Destination wrote:
I have experienced enuff servers where it had the same attack speed like that and it was no problem anyway. iam just wondering why u need that op attack speed with that a mage can die in 3 secs

Some people just need something to bugg the GMs about. Honestly i dont see any problem when i 4 shot a mage (with cat oO)
Back to top Go down
Destination

Destination

PostSubject: Re: Our Stats have been lowered   Our Stats have been lowered Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:59 am

BabyBear wrote:
Destination wrote:

Some people just need something to bugg the GMs about. Honestly i dont see any problem when i 4 shot a mage (with cat oO)

that aint a problem 4 shotting a mage i think thats pretty balanced (ofc with cat so crit like wtf)

But when a PR got 1106 attack speed thats way tomuch

a SR should have then around 1250, add a baium ring and its 1300 or more

Is that fun?

no 900 att speed is just enuff for archers
Back to top Go down
FightToTheDeath

PostSubject: Re: Our Stats have been lowered   Our Stats have been lowered Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:48 am

Destination wrote:
BabyBear wrote:
Destination wrote:

that aint a problem 4 shotting a mage i think thats pretty balanced (ofc with cat so crit like wtf)

But when a PR got 1106 attack speed thats way tomuch

a SR should have then around 1250, add a baium ring and its 1300 or more

Is that fun?

no 900 att speed is just enuff for archers

So if it is enough for archers how the heck can we face sps if they increase cast speed because you requested it !?!
Back to top Go down
Destination

Destination

PostSubject: Re: Our Stats have been lowered   Our Stats have been lowered Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:25 am

I think u dont get the point about the c.speed...

Increasing Max c.speed doesnt mean increase the castspeed the mages have now.

Max. c speed = The highest cast speed you can get. In this server that is 1750. With a sps u can reach 1750 easily. as fromhell already stated when he uses heroic miracle (berserker spirit for hero's) his c speed wont increase. and that while it should!

and then i dont even know if he got a baium ring or not. if he dont then a baium ring is almost useless when it wont get changed.

+when a archer got that att speed a dagger should have around 200 att speed more to make it balanced. imagine a Tyrant then.

Anyway 900 att speed should be enuff to do mage's since you can 5 a 6 shot them and stun got a normal succeeding rate, altho i dunno if mages P.def got boosted
Back to top Go down
Penniewise

Penniewise

PostSubject: Re: Our Stats have been lowered   Our Stats have been lowered Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:29 am

i think the attack speed thing is fine. With all the things u have to get it higher you have:

buffs + weapon sa's + gear + tattoo's + dye's!!! We wont even get into the fact that they have there own skills/buffs that help and I know the tyrant has the best selfbuff.
Back to top Go down
isha

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Our Stats have been lowered   Our Stats have been lowered Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:17 am

Yeah I mainly pvp on an archer and imo they are balanced, sometimes i get rolled sometimes I roll, that's just how it goes. It's extremely hard to balance a server with this many buff slots tbh because different people buff different buffs, those who know what they're doing and buff buffs that suit their play style will have an advantage over those that do not.

Imo they should not nerf the classes atk spds tho, rather nerf the tattoos (15% aspd is really too much) as it makes the people who have them more powerful than the people who possibly just started, in addition to all the other gear they have.

Archer's should in no way have over 1k a spd, hardly even 900. It's good as is yet the items thing should be thought off a bit as it makes balancing much harder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Stats have been lowered   Our Stats have been lowered Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Stats have been lowered
Page 1 of 1