Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Insufficient memory strikes again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mide

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Insufficient memory strikes again Empty
PostSubject: Insufficient memory strikes again   Insufficient memory strikes again Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:37 pm

2009.3.12 20:32:00
CPU : GenuineIntel Unknown Processor @ 2536 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video : ASUS EAH3450 Series (6783)
PosCode : LS1:147382:25968:-2018 2/1

Insufficient Memory.
Please check the Virtual Memory Option and avilable hard drive space.
You can check them by going to : Control Panel->System->Advanced->Performance->Settings->Advanced->Virtual memory.

History: FMallocWindows::Malloc <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 00000000 -479431640 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 1550683781*8 <- FUnrealfileSummary<< <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Mesh Branch.Mdwarf_br_Mask_m002_a NULL) <- UMeshComponent::LoadMeshComponentByResourceManager <- FL2PawnResourceManager::Tick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

I've had this problem several times, it seems to be the worst in Aden - as when I'm die farming in FB or Cem I crash when I wake up in Aden town.

I also cannot currently login - if an admin could move my characters:

Mide lvl 58ish bounty hunter male BW heavy gear with AOBA

and Mlde lvl 57/58 ish Overlord BW leather w SoValhalla

both are currently in Aden town I believe.

As for you guys who are going to say adjust my virtual memory - I've done this, resolved the problem for about a day, then it came back.

And yes I've tested the game without dual boxing and no luck there either.

If anyone has a good idea of what my virtual memory SHOULD be at I'd appreciate it as I got sick of the error and kept increasing it - currently at 10000 lol...

250gb HDD.

core duo processor fyi (it says unknown above)

all input is appreciated, thanks.

Mide
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Insufficient memory strikes again   Insufficient memory strikes again Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:23 pm

I am very sorry that you are experiencing this problem.

Characters have been moved already.

Did u try a clean reinstall of your client?

Uninstall -> install -> patch?
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
mide

PostSubject: uhh   Insufficient memory strikes again Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:27 pm

I tried to reinstall but the web server doesn't respond when I click the hosts file and system folder download.

I'm already scanning l2hopzone btw... my experience here is pretty mediocre so far.
Back to top Go down
mide

PostSubject: downloads???   Insufficient memory strikes again Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:42 pm

Your downloads page doesn't work. I get redirected to a 404 not found.

and now I have to update my client if I want to join a different server...
Back to top Go down
mide

PostSubject: ok...   Insufficient memory strikes again Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:52 pm

NO ONE can currently join this server because the DOWNLOADS PAGE REDIRECTS TO 404: NOT FOUND.

First it says you're remodeling and to visit the old server, then the page forwards to a 404...

someone needs to fix the file pointers or whatever because I won't be playing here anymore.

Great job!
Back to top Go down
Shock

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Insufficient memory strikes again   Insufficient memory strikes again Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:22 pm

Hello Mide. Sorry to read you're having such a hard time with this server. Like you, I am just a normal player on this server and I really like it. To help you out, I did some checking. All you have to do is erase www. and replace it with old.

To save you the trouble, I thought I would post it here for easy access.

HOST FILE:
http://old.l2gf.com/hosts.rar

SYSTEM FILE:
http://old.l2gf.com/L2GoldenFlameFiles.rar

Hope this helps... I could use some good PvP lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insufficient memory strikes again   Insufficient memory strikes again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insufficient memory strikes again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: Issues-
Jump to: