Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTF Happened with my oly points ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fox

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-25

WTF Happened with my oly points ? Empty
PostSubject: WTF Happened with my oly points ?   WTF Happened with my oly points ? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:50 am

Wtf happened with my oly points ? dissapear ? i was all week fighting in oly, today i log and no points and no matchs ????

What happened ?

Char : MoonWolf .... Playing char: MoonZone
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: WTF Happened with my oly points ?   WTF Happened with my oly points ? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:29 pm

Has this happened to anyone else?

I will get in touch with you Moon
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
Deceptive

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: WTF Happened with my oly points ?   WTF Happened with my oly points ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:39 am

I have noticed some strange changes in points. You might want to check if someone is cheating for a clan for xtra points too. I'm not talking about feeding either.
Back to top Go down
Shock

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: WTF Happened with my oly points ?   WTF Happened with my oly points ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:31 am

Since this issue has been brought up, a friend of mine was fighting in oly. He stayed on top, #1 for the entire period. The only thing that was keeping him on this server was if he won hero, the reason he played oly so much. WELL, at the last minute when he checked, he lost hero (mind you the oly period was over) to someone else. He was like WTF and left the server because of that. If L2GF Staff would like for me to relay a msg to him I will. If not, well at least you know your oly is buggy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF Happened with my oly points ?   WTF Happened with my oly points ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF Happened with my oly points ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: