Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How ya`ll from staff explain this?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cristos

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-16

How ya`ll from staff explain this? Empty
PostSubject: How ya`ll from staff explain this?   How ya`ll from staff explain this? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:22 am

Below u got a screen with a very interesting matter:

RedHot was in oly 2 days before HellKnight ( u know with the panther wright?) good..
He beat me twice and Johan twice in oly ... nothing unusual until now.
Now all of the sudden he is drednought LVL 85 look carefully ... lvl 85.and still 1 place in hellknight in oly(how is that?)
I said before and i will said again GM`s are supose to look after server,to help ppl,not to make edited chars and fight in oly,sieges etc etc etc ..
It is the best for the server and for it`s players.(just my opinion)
Thank you .

U can applaud now.

PS. After i posted this he leaved the clan... why???? it is obvously why.Zumbul watch who u got GM`s is my advice to u..

here is the screen
How ya`ll from staff explain this? Shot0015
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: How ya`ll from staff explain this?   How ya`ll from staff explain this? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:36 pm

I will look at the GM logs to see if it was a GM playing that char at all.

A person might have requested a class change, and a GM to have deemed it right to grant him the class change, without knowing the consequences. So before throwing the "accusation stick" around to the GMs, you must think of those options as well.

Believe it or not, my GMs actually wanna help with the server...

And all of them have contributed to the server in more than 1 way.

However I always trust the GM logs so I will check those and see if it was a GM.

Thank you for your information...

P.S. The person left the clan because he probably saw whats going on the forums, and thought he should leave the clan, because his own clannie back stabbed him on the forums... so that's a very valid, and often occurring situation. A person doesn't need to be a GM to look at the forums and add that 1 + 1 = 2...

I do not have any intention in offending you, I just think when thinking of possible corruption, you should not overlook simple things like above mentioned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
cristos

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: How ya`ll from staff explain this?   How ya`ll from staff explain this? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:08 am

Yesterday night same toon was in oly with the panther(hell Knight) so how is it?At farming,pvp whateva drednought and evenings GM make me back again hell knight for a lillte olympiad?

i discovered this accidentaly by taking a look at clan members

That toon leaved clan not for backstabing is for not see the ppl what is going on in the future.and to cover himself.

Open your eyes and read the famous logs what u have there and u will see
Back to top Go down
VETERINAR

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: How ya`ll from staff explain this?   How ya`ll from staff explain this? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:22 am

Well i can't say more.

I'm just going to add to the reply that we r trying to fix what every bugs there.So please be patient.Its not easy fixing all those stuff belive me.But the thing thats making it a lil bit easy is cuz we have DEDICATED DEVS that r doing their best.And imma repeat it once more.Its a BUG.And the fact that u backstabbed on of clannies isnt of our concern.As zumbul said thats proly the thing making him leave the clan.Thank u for ur concern.
Back to top Go down
Shock

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: How ya`ll from staff explain this?   How ya`ll from staff explain this? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:47 am

LoL... good job GM's. Watch out cristos, not only are these DEVs "dedicated" but they will PK you in a peace zone if you see one online and want to ask them a quesiton.

No sence in addressing everything Zumbul and VETERINAR have wrote here because it would only fall on deaf ears. Good luck with your conflict cristos, you're going to need it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How ya`ll from staff explain this?   How ya`ll from staff explain this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How ya`ll from staff explain this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: