Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lag issues, not server sided

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Lag issues, not server sided Empty
PostSubject: Lag issues, not server sided   Lag issues, not server sided Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:43 pm

Server box and server connection are definetly not lagging you out. Here is why.

Lag issues, not server sided 449558908
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
Shock

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Lag issues, not server sided   Lag issues, not server sided Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:23 am

Don't be so sure Zumbul. I have a brand new beast of a machine and was getting lagged off your server, or did when I still played. Although I don't see near as much lag on other servers I have since played. Maybe a spike every now and then, but nothing like I had on L2GF.

Maybe it isn't your servers UP's or DOWNs but have you considered your box being a possibility? Don't forget you have to take everything into consideration. You should not overlook simple things.

Hope this helps you improve your server lag issues. Besides, if more than 13 ppl are complaining about it, it's probably there.
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Lag issues, not server sided   Lag issues, not server sided Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:53 pm

2 x Quad-Core Intel®️ Xeon®️ Processor E5345 (2 @ 2.44 GHz, 1333MHz FSB, 80W)

4GB PC2-5300 DDR2 Fully Buffered DIMMs

Game Server Dedicated Hot plug SFF SAS SCSI 146GB HD @ 15,000 rpm
Login Server Dedicated Hot Plug SFF SAS SCSI 73GB HD @ 15,000 rpm
Enterprise Edition
Service Pack 2
Server Dedicated 100Mbps Connection

At this configuration the server box, even when we had around 100 people on at a Siege the server resources usage was at:

CPU (total 4 cores) 10% MAX, 2 % MIN, 4-6% Average.
RAM 40% MAX, 30% MIN

Total bandwidth usage for the month:
January was 200GB out of 1200GB
February was 170GB out of 1200GB

Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
CrasHnBurN

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Lag issues, not server sided   Lag issues, not server sided Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:24 am

could be the backbone at the data center thats hosting the server, but i can guarentee you its not the server.
no lag here either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lag issues, not server sided   Lag issues, not server sided Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lag issues, not server sided
Page 1 of 1