Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where are new items?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cristos

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Where are new items? Empty
PostSubject: Where are new items?   Where are new items? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:37 am

Please tell us where are new armours...weapons....wings?cause in shop are not
Where are drops or something.
Until now all what we have seen was a yellow golden armour and another enhant colors system thats all.

You could put in shop more agathions and perhaps that purple horse what is available in gracia2(that makes ppl to have something to farm along with the other things)

PS: Why every time i enter in game i have that messenge because it is enough adena in CH WH? Look

Where are new items? Shot0011
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Where are new items? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are new items?   Where are new items? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:30 am

The shops for the armors and weapons and the new accessories are close to done. I will post updates on them in the update section.

The current message that you are getting is because the system needs to verify whether you don't or do have money in your warehouse depending on the amount of functions you have running in it.

It usually takes a week or less to verify, keep the adena there, you will not lose your clan hall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com

Where are new items?
Page 1 of 1