Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

where we find PHONIX STONES?????????

Go down 
+3
BabyBear
ZumbuL
cristos
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cristos

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-16

where we find PHONIX STONES????????? Empty
PostSubject: where we find PHONIX STONES?????????   where we find PHONIX STONES????????? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:27 pm

As the title says where we find those stones.how we buy those shit from shop.no one tell us nothing.

Gm`s dont know admin dotn respond................................ pls tell us
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: where we find PHONIX STONES?????????   where we find PHONIX STONES????????? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:42 pm

Sorry I haven't responded today, I was in church for Easter.

The new stuff will be obtainable at Dragon Isle. Check your maps to find them.

We will finish the mobs shortly and you will be able to farm farm farm for them Wink

To all:
Christ has Risen! Hristos Voskresna! Christos Anesti!
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
BabyBear

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: where we find PHONIX STONES?????????   where we find PHONIX STONES????????? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:17 am

ZumbuL wrote:

We will finish the mobs shortly and you will be able to farm farm farm for them Wink

To all:

Farming just sickens me now lol. I rather pay someone to farm them for me.
Back to top Go down
heyzues333

heyzues333

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: where we find PHONIX STONES?????????   where we find PHONIX STONES????????? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:59 pm

BabyBear wrote:
ZumbuL wrote:

To all:

Farming just sickens me now lol. I rather pay someone to farm them for me.

well some do have fun, and do take some pride in what they work for. I would place a well knowen "Racial" Sleep comment here about your post, But I won't. lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
Murelin

Murelin

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Farming   where we find PHONIX STONES????????? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:57 am

Some of us love to farm and earn what we get, in game and in life, rather than just go buy it. PVP is ok when players are some what equal, but when three players who know how to play can't kill one player something is wrong and that takes all the fun out of PVPing. No Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://sammymbrown.com/
Shock

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: where we find PHONIX STONES?????????   where we find PHONIX STONES????????? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:08 am

Murelin wrote:
Some of us love to farm and earn what we get, in game and in life, rather than just go buy it. PVP is ok when players are some what equal, but when three players who know how to play can't kill one player something is wrong and that takes all the fun out of PVPing. No Evil or Very Mad

Well don't forget most players only use their 'Damage Skills' and not all of there skills to play or pvp. I am not the best by far, but look how long it took your entire party to kill me alone the other day... and yall had a bishop lol.

You need to learn how to play your character and use all the nessesary skills, not just death spike, dark vortex, and vampiric claw, because there are other classes out there that have better re-gen skills that make yours usless and you will die.
Back to top Go down
StunningDoLL

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: where we find PHONIX STONES?????????   where we find PHONIX STONES????????? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:55 am

Murelin wrote:

hmmm Question Sunday your sister from ur Texans clan was telling the GM she wanted to full donate for +16 armour, weapon etc. She was talking alot of dollars. Which is good for the server.

I also enjoy farming.

I would rather PvP against a strong player. That's how I learn to PvP. My clan leader and clan member's have helped me alot. Of course Shock more. Him and I pvp alot. He kills me, but I go down fighting.

I've been accused of being a donator and GM playing. LoL (I'll take the compliment!flower) I have had very good teachers! I love you
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: where we find PHONIX STONES?????????   where we find PHONIX STONES????????? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:01 am

heyzues333 wrote:
well some do have fun, and do take some pride in what they work for. I would place a well knowen "Racial" Sleep comment here about your post, But I won't. lol! Razz

By this statement you are saying that i never farmed for my items. You very well know that i can farm anything and everything but if i have the money to donate. Why not do it. Dont misunderstand what i say by a simple comment like that. I made a comment/statement. I dont care what you want to call it. By racial comment if you mean farming because i am mexican. Sorry that wont work on me as i never did farm. I moved to the United States when i was 5yrs old. I have busted balls here working but its not the same as farming for cheap ass shit labor. I dont get offended so by all mean comment anything you like.
Back to top Go down
heyzues333

heyzues333

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: where we find PHONIX STONES?????????   where we find PHONIX STONES????????? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:10 pm

LOL, no worries Pancho. I know whatyou have accomplished in L2 over the past few years. But it just seemed a great spot to throw a little flame at ya. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where we find PHONIX STONES?????????   where we find PHONIX STONES????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where we find PHONIX STONES?????????
Page 1 of 1