Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I was a Jail Bird yesterday.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StunningDoLL

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-04-13

I was a Jail Bird yesterday. Empty
PostSubject: I was a Jail Bird yesterday.   I was a Jail Bird yesterday. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:19 am

What I did was a no-no. I knew this. But I was very mad at ashley1 from the Texan clan, (he butted in on a fight I had with his brother.. which is my friend) and during a hide n seek event.. I pk'd him. flower Like the crybabie he is.. he told on me. The GM did what he or she was suppose to. Gave me jail time. I admitted what I did, and did Surprised my time. Trust me.. It was worth it! Razz

Here i am...

I was a Jail Bird yesterday. Shot00026

Last edited by StunningDoLL on Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a d on a did)
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: I was a Jail Bird yesterday.   I was a Jail Bird yesterday. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:52 am

You should be awarded Very Happy

Very cool Screenshot Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
StunningDoLL

Female

PostSubject: Re: I was a Jail Bird yesterday.   I was a Jail Bird yesterday. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:56 am

ZumbuL wrote:

Thank `u` Mr. ZumbuL.. i mean Sir.. oops-c.. 'giggle' my bad? flower ZumbuL! But I'll TRY and behave Wink

I thought that screenshot was fun! Thank `u` for the compliment. Razz

Stunning Smile
Back to top Go down
StunningDoLL

Female

PostSubject: Re: I was a Jail Bird yesterday.   I was a Jail Bird yesterday. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:00 am

ZumbuL wrote:

Oh.. awarded huh?.. hmmmmm 'ahem' a +16 weapon? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was a Jail Bird yesterday.   I was a Jail Bird yesterday. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was a Jail Bird yesterday.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: