Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Look here [!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnDoe

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Look here [!] Empty
PostSubject: Look here [!]   Look here [!] Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:29 pm

I got a problem.
Each time I type in my username/password I get this wierd erorr I've never seen b4:

General protection fault!

History: NConsoleWnd::RequestAuthLogin <- NCAuthWnd::OnLoginBtnClick <- NControl::SendEventMessage <- NCButton::OnClickButton <- NCButton::OnLButtonUp <- NCVirtualWndMain::PassToFocusedWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::DispatchWndMsg <- NConsoleWnd::DispatchWndMsgX <- NConsoleWnd::MasterConsoleEventProcess <- UEngine::InputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::CauseInputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::UpdateInput <- UViewport::ReadInput <- APlayerController::Tick <- ALineagePlayerController::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Any suggestion?
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Look here [!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look here [!]   Look here [!] Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:59 pm

This error has something to do with your GameGuard folder, since it is saying that it is a General protection Fault.

Check and see if you delete the GameGuard folder, will the error disappear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com

Look here [!]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: Issues-
Jump to: