Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About the NPC buffer again

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FromHell

FromHell

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-01

About the NPC buffer again Empty
PostSubject: About the NPC buffer again   About the NPC buffer again Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:17 am

I noticed that most of the buffs that NPC buffer has are lvl1,
It would be great if they were changed to lvl2-3.
Back to top Go down
Developer
Admin

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: About the NPC buffer again   About the NPC buffer again Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:18 am

oh, your FAST, yeah they are lvl1, so other will buy AIO buffs, or Level UP their Own npc Buffers Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About the NPC buffer again   About the NPC buffer again Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:48 pm

FromHell wrote:

All about the donations meng
Back to top Go down
isha

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: About the NPC buffer again   About the NPC buffer again Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:29 pm

Actually no, it just boosts the economy when you either have to lvl your own buffers (and log em every time) or find and aio and buy buffs. Seen a lot of different NPC buffer system and this one is one of the best, other good one is when there is a lvl cap for buffs but it only works on higher populated servers.
Back to top Go down
Developer
Admin

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: About the NPC buffer again   About the NPC buffer again Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:53 am

isha wrote:
Actually no, it just boosts the economy when you either have to lvl your own buffers (and log em every time) or find and aio and buy buffs. Seen a lot of different NPC buffer system and this one is one of the best, other good one is when there is a lvl cap for buffs but it only works on higher populated servers.

i have to say that i will KISS you;)
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: +1   About the NPC buffer again Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:38 pm

+1 -the KISS You Part

I dont care as much as I care about getting more players. However that doesnt mean make an NPC buffer that will give lvl 3 buffs as well as 3rd class buffs.

NPC Buffer is more than fine to get u to lvl 52 fast. After that get B grade, and go go AiO!
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
doa

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: About the NPC buffer again   About the NPC buffer again Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:59 am

FromHell wrote:

make your self a doomvryer with sub profhet all you need
Back to top Go down
FromHell

FromHell

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: About the NPC buffer again   About the NPC buffer again Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:53 am

doa wrote:
FromHell wrote:

make your self a doomvryer with sub profhet all you need

Like i dnt have ai3 alrdy Very Happy.
I just thought I'd help the newbies Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the NPC buffer again   About the NPC buffer again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the NPC buffer again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: