Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good fight ronin/worst/wd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hidden

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Good fight ronin/worst/wd Empty
PostSubject: Good fight ronin/worst/wd   Good fight ronin/worst/wd Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:56 am

This is for all of you who claim you don't 'care'. Today I was bored. Looking for pvp. Went to chromatic north, saw 3 scrubs there. They pked me several times. So I said fuck it the final time. Zealot'd n dropped 3 kids. Bishop n 2 archers, both with OE gear. GF Wink

Good fight ronin/worst/wd Shot00028mt4
Good fight ronin/worst/wd W1024
Back to top Go down
Hidden

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Good fight ronin/worst/wd   Good fight ronin/worst/wd Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:11 pm

Oh. And to the GM that was messaging me ingame today. The 1 damage and 7 damage the 'level 80 archer' hit me for was reflect damage from when i hit him. So please, don't accuse me of cheating. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Purity

Purity

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Good fight ronin/worst/wd   Good fight ronin/worst/wd Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:57 am

Hidden wrote:
Oh. And to the GM that was messaging me ingame today. The 1 damage and 7 damage the 'level 80 archer' hit me for was reflect damage from when i hit him. So please, don't accuse me of cheating. Thanks
lololol lol!
Back to top Go down
http://l2gf.com/page/rules
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good fight ronin/worst/wd   Good fight ronin/worst/wd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good fight ronin/worst/wd
Page 1 of 1