Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

about the recovery of the file lost

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tonylin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-21

about the recovery of the file lost Empty
PostSubject: about the recovery of the file lost   about the recovery of the file lost Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:23 am

Dear GM!!
I think you have done the recovery file lost for the player of l2GF, but for some reason you have recoveried my account, lamvequoc, lamvequoc2, lamvequoc3. i have played this server for a month, and i really love it. so i hope you can get my account back so i can continous to griding in L2GF, Thanks for a good L2 server
Back to top Go down
Hidden

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: about the recovery of the file lost   about the recovery of the file lost Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm

you will have to make a new account. items you had such as armor, jewelry and weapons are being restored. but not coins. so log in and pm a GM online to get your items back
Back to top Go down
tonylin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: about the recovery of the file lost   about the recovery of the file lost Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:19 am

really?? i have nearly 4500 coin in my 3 account, if it is possible , can Gm give it to my charator Shark in game. thank
Back to top Go down
VETERINAR

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: about the recovery of the file lost   about the recovery of the file lost Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:55 am

Sry coins are not returnable. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about the recovery of the file lost   about the recovery of the file lost Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about the recovery of the file lost
Page 1 of 1