Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dagger classes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fireblac

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-27

dagger classes Empty
PostSubject: dagger classes   dagger classes Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:46 am

I spoke to one of the gm's in game about this yesterday and he said that it was a problem and they are fixing it but basically bluff still has like a 2% chance to land and tick barely lands. Dagger is my favorite class but I wont be one sided on this I do think that trick and switch should have a chance of landing but when it barely ever works maybe it needs to be fixed a bit. Honestly I don't even care about trick switch of mirage as long as bluff works again, those are all really cheap skills and the only skill daggers really need is bluff. PLus they have a skill that lets u tp behind a target... with that there's no need for trick and switch, they are just a a pain. Also the damage on their blows is really low, especially with everyone running around in gold armor it's even worse here. Their damage on skills should definitely be upped a little. I don't want to sound like I'm against or for the class either but the it is just really unstable at the so moment please straiten them out.
Back to top Go down
Hidden

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-01-05

dagger classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: dagger classes   dagger classes Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:57 pm

Read my post. Ive already mentioned daggers needing boosted. Zumbul is looking at it i believe
Back to top Go down
fireblac

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-27

dagger classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: dagger classes   dagger classes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:52 am

Oh ok that's great. I'm glad to also know more people than just me saw they needed a bit of fixing up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dagger classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: dagger classes   dagger classes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dagger classes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: Bugs-
Jump to: