Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Augmentations

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zerOx

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Augmentations Empty
PostSubject: Augmentations   Augmentations Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:06 pm

Mmmh u should look into the augments, i have passive p att in PvP and i tested it in PvP but it doesn't work. Also some discriptions doesn't match with the augment.
Back to top Go down
Hidden

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Augmentations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Augmentations   Augmentations Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 pm

some aug's dont work. and the chance when u take damage increase ur patk works from what ive seen
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Augmentations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Augmentations   Augmentations Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:59 pm

Hidden wrote:
some aug's dont work. and the chance when u take damage increase ur patk works from what ive seen
Same goes for the chance to get wild magic. I have it on my weapon. So i know it works.
Back to top Go down
VETERINAR

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Augmentations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Augmentations   Augmentations Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:36 am

Ok ppl as 1st:Gm's nor Admin can't fix auguments and their skills to work.Its and NCSoft sh1t and they have to fix it.As for the skills a lot of em work i assure u,tested quite of my own so go farm stones nabz pirat
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Augmentations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Augmentations   Augmentations Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:54 am

If you really want to know whether an augment works.

Post the FULL DESCRIPTION that you see.

There are 4 different augments that give the same effect.

-Increase your P. Atk-

Please post the exact description and I will look into it.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
zerOx

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Augmentations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Augmentations   Augmentations Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:18 pm

its complete messed up. Sometimes u get active mana regen and if u look into ur skills its active focus lvl 10 and stuff like that lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Augmentations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Augmentations   Augmentations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Augmentations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: Bugs-
Jump to: