Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FUCK IT ALL

Go down 
+2
Purity
ZEDIKOFF
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ZEDIKOFF

ZEDIKOFF

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-06

FUCK IT ALL Empty
PostSubject: FUCK IT ALL   FUCK IT ALL Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:47 am

i fucking tired to see that some mother fuckers after donating on server begin to some kinda rule and after that curse in hero chat and curse personaly!
that enough! fuck those people! fuck it everything. if server staff not looking on that and think about money .... let it be!
im fuck out of here. no rules no respect. money only. fuck it and fuck you!
if i'll see any1 from this d1ckheads in real life he will pay for every mother fucking word that he told in chat. will make him to sit on bottle of champaign! i swear.

Zumbul what the fuck???? you told that care about your server. but i dont see it. i told you onse about curse, but.... you ignored that. i was much better think of you.........
Back to top Go down
Purity

Purity

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-12-27

FUCK IT ALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT ALL   FUCK IT ALL Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:27 pm

Zedikoff chill out dude.. you got so mad only about the stuff said in hero chat?? Baah just ignore those f**kers lol! lol! Or just turn it off Razz No need to get pissed off.. it's just a game
(Lol i havent been on for some days and idk what exactly is happening but try to think about it and relax Rolling Eyes )
that's all for now Smile Cya tomorrow
Back to top Go down
http://l2gf.com/page/rules
ZEDIKOFF

ZEDIKOFF

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-06

FUCK IT ALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT ALL   FUCK IT ALL Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:35 pm

everything already done. all of conflict.
well like i told in conversation. will tell again.
game it's a game. but chat is not game. its our thinkings. and word can do much harm then some game or knife in real.
i know that very well.
Back to top Go down
Purity

Purity

Male

FUCK IT ALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT ALL   FUCK IT ALL Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:16 pm

ZEDIKOFF wrote:
game it's a game. but chat is not game. its our thinkings. and word can do much harm then some game or knife in real.
i know that very well.
you're absolutely right.. i've been through that kind of stuff many times.. mostly in khaos Very Happy lol I even got our clan kicked out of the best ally cause i had a major row with the leader and some other guys xD
But my leader is the best guy in the world and he understood me Very Happy

I'm glad you're ok now Smile cyclops
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-28

FUCK IT ALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT ALL   FUCK IT ALL Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:29 am

ZEDIKOFF wrote:
everything already done. all of conflict.
well like i told in conversation. will tell again.
i know that very well.

Zedikoff, if you only knew how much shit i have delt with since i have started to play this game. Dont take things so personal mate. It was probably some dumb retard from my ally. You have spoken to me and know how i deal with things. I cant control the action of other players. I will apoligize if they did offend you. I cant be on all the time to control them. Not that they will listen. As for hero chat you can turn it off. As a matter a fact on Khaos back in the days i had it turned off most of the time. They would always try to insult me or my clan. Sure i did defend them, but somethings get to you. So you just ignore them. You can ask most of my clan how much shit i must deal with daily. Funny thing is that after 3 yrs we are still here as a clan. Many servers and always the underdog clan but we would always manage. Dont take shit personal mate and if you do, just try to ignore it. I cant say much more then that.

Purity wrote:

you're absolutely right.. i've been through that kind of stuff many times.. mostly in khaos Very Happy lol I even got our clan kicked out of the best ally cause i had a major row with the leader and some other guys xD
But my leader is the best guy in the world and he understood me Very Happy

I'm glad you're ok now Smile cyclops

I hope Purity wasnt talking about my ally. If he was then ................................ If you knew the real story. I will leave it at that. Dont bring up the past if it is/was my ally. That is 1 thing that i ask from people. Some have trouble listening and continue to bring it up. So i will ask once again. Please do me a favor as i have done much for the server as it is and dont bring up the past. You very well know that i always respected all of Golden Flame members.

Note: If it was you in my clan and got us kicked from another ally. Well there was no other good ally. Only zergs full of donaters. As it currently is atm on that piece of shit server.
Back to top Go down
Purity

Purity

Male

FUCK IT ALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT ALL   FUCK IT ALL Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:45 am

BabyBear wrote:

I hope Purity wasnt talking about my ally. If he was then ................................ If you knew the real story. I will leave it at that. Dont bring up the past if it is/was my ally. That is 1 thing that i ask from people. Some have trouble listening and continue to bring it up. So i will ask once again. Please do me a favor as i have done much for the server as it is and dont bring up the past. You very well know that i always respected all of Golden Flame members.

Note: If it was you in my clan and got us kicked from another ally. Well there was no other good ally. Only zergs full of donaters. As it currently is atm on that piece of shit server.

Nope Pancho.. wasn't your ally - St0n3erz clan in LameNess oops Nameless ally Very Happy They were the best at that time cause they had the most donated players ^_^ bounce
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

FUCK IT ALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT ALL   FUCK IT ALL Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:05 am

Purity wrote:

Nope Pancho.. wasn't your ally - St0n3erz clan in LameNess oops Nameless ally Very Happy They were the best at that time cause they had the most donated players ^_^ bounce

You are talking about it after i left. I got tired of all the shit from that server and went to another server. Hence why ChildOfKorn420 (Stonerz Clan) and InFlames (Ronin Clan) joined Nameless. Its the only reason Nameless got so good. The leader took 2 of my clans and like 1/2 of my members split into Ronin and Stonerz. Not that i want to sound cocky, but shortly after i left the server slowly started to die out. As you see it eventually did. Now they tried to reopen it with offering +21 as max donations. How fucking stupid are they. +21 SAed weapons and +18 Duel SA weapons. That is a lol fucking server now.
Back to top Go down
Purity

Purity

Male

FUCK IT ALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT ALL   FUCK IT ALL Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:26 am

BabyBear wrote:

You are talking about it after i left. I got tired of all the shit from that server and went to another server. Hence why ChildOfKorn420 (Stonerz Clan) and InFlames (Ronin Clan) joined Nameless. Its the only reason Nameless got so good. The leader took 2 of my clans and like 1/2 of my members split into Ronin and Stonerz. Not that i want to sound cocky, but shortly after i left the server slowly started to die out. As you see it eventually did. Now they tried to reopen it with offering +21 as max donations. How fucking stupid are they. +21 SAed weapons and +18 Duel SA weapons. That is a lol fucking server now.

yea you're absolutely right Smile But enough about khaos ^^
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

FUCK IT ALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT ALL   FUCK IT ALL Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:59 am

BabyBear deals with shit this way:

1: get mad, yell in vent, cuss every1 out.
2: Grab a Corona Light
3: Play loud Emo music
-while-
Mowing my lawn.

<3 u all Very Happy

to ZEDIKOFF: We spoke to each other and I think the problem is resolved. This is a flaming thread, but oh well...

to Purity: scratch who was ur leader that did that? Question Question Question Question

To Any1 else that reads this thread: keep study
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
BabyBear

FUCK IT ALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT ALL   FUCK IT ALL Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:48 pm

ZumbuL wrote:

1: get mad, yell in vent, cuss every1 out.
2: Grab a Corona Light
3: Play loud Emo music
-while-
Mowing my lawn.

<3 u all Very Happy

to ZEDIKOFF: We spoke to each other and I think the problem is resolved. This is a flaming thread, but oh well...

to Purity: scratch who was ur leader that did that? Question Question Question Question

To Any1 else that reads this thread: keep study

ACTUALLY ITS LIKE THIS.

1: Gets man. Cusses People out. Pks them.
2: Grab a Bottle of Tequila W/ Corona and a Mixture of Energy Drinks
3: Play loud Emo music (Gothic??)
-while-
Zumbul Gives Me a Nice Long BJ. Then Makes Him Clean It.

ROFL. You wanna flame biatch. Well FLAME ON. Dont go emo and //Slay BabyBear. Or //Ban BabyBear. <3 Ya Long Time.
Back to top Go down
Purity

Purity

Male

FUCK IT ALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT ALL   FUCK IT ALL Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:24 pm

my lovely St0n3r - CHILDOFKORN420 :d:d:d:d
Back to top Go down
Everlong

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-27

FUCK IT ALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT ALL   FUCK IT ALL Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:24 pm

BabyBear wrote:

Hmm Pancho... kinda worrying that you would describe a BJ from another guy as "nice"... but... whatever floats yer boat. tongue
Back to top Go down
thedevil

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-09

FUCK IT ALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT ALL   FUCK IT ALL Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:07 am

Everlong wrote:
BabyBear wrote:

Hmm Pancho... kinda worrying that you would describe a BJ from another guy as "nice"... but... whatever floats yer boat. tongue

OFC he thinks a BJ from a guy its "nice" !!!! I've told ya all milions of times : "He's GAY" Smile))
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

FUCK IT ALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT ALL   FUCK IT ALL Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:49 pm

Well looks like ZEDIKOFF didnt read half this post...
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
BabyBear

FUCK IT ALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT ALL   FUCK IT ALL Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:59 pm

Everlong wrote:
BabyBear wrote:

LMFAO. Wow this is sooo off topic. Rachel what are you thinking about. Out of everything that i said there. That is the 1 thing that drew your attention. Geez girl. Anyways <3 ya sexy lady.

AND PEOPLE, STAY ON TOPIC. LMAO.

thedevil wrote:
Everlong wrote:
BabyBear wrote:

OFC he thinks a BJ from a guy its "nice" !!!! I've told ya all milions of times : "He's GAY" Smile))

See dammit. I knew that if i said that. Devil would get upset and jelous. So he calls me gay because i dont make him feel special anymore. I am sorry my hunny bunny. Please forgive your sugar daddy. Do you forgive him my sweet darling?? Please say that you do and come give him a nice big kiss.

LMAO. Half the time i dont know what shit i say lol. But its funny ass fuck. At least to me, although we got haters.

Anyways, this is no longer going to stay on topic i assume lolz. Devil and rachel are going to start to say things to me. OFC i will reply to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FUCK IT ALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK IT ALL   FUCK IT ALL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUCK IT ALL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: Flaming L2 GF-
Jump to: