Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sentinels NPCs

Go down 
5 posters

Should Sentinals be added to Giran and Aden?
Both
Sentinels NPCs Vote_lcap40%Sentinels NPCs Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Giran only
Sentinels NPCs Vote_lcap10%Sentinels NPCs Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Aden only
Sentinels NPCs Vote_lcap0%Sentinels NPCs Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Every Village
Sentinels NPCs Vote_lcap0%Sentinels NPCs Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
None at all
Sentinels NPCs Vote_lcap50%Sentinels NPCs Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Murelin

Murelin

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Sentinels NPCs Empty
PostSubject: Sentinels NPCs   Sentinels NPCs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:19 pm

It would be very helpful if we had a couple of rows of NPC Sentinels in Giran and Aden along a wall one row for Castle information and another for Fortress Information, same information you get from the Sentinel in Giran for Giran Castle. If the Castle or Fortress is not available for siege that Sentinel would still be there simply stating that the siege date has not been set. Idea
Back to top Go down
http://sammymbrown.com/
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Sentinels NPCs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentinels NPCs   Sentinels NPCs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:39 pm

It would cause some trouble with those NPCs.

And I already tried this, every time I did it the NPC would read the Area it is in, and then give out information for the castle that is in that area.

Here is a schedule of the sieges:

https://l2goldenflame.forumotion.net/announcements-f2/stickysieges-t132.htm#681
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
cristos

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Sentinels NPCs Empty
PostSubject: no   Sentinels NPCs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:08 am

Don`t put at all they make lag and we dont need such thing as lag
Back to top Go down
Murelin

Murelin

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Sentinels NPCs Empty
PostSubject: Sentinels   Sentinels NPCs Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:00 pm

You would need to create a sentinel for each Fortress as well as for each Castle, and having a couple of dozen more NCPs in a village does not create lag. Lag is created via two things first Internet connection and second and most prominent is Computer capability. I am at this time using a computer just above the minimum requirements and I do lag some bad weather sometimes causes even more lag, but this is all because of my computer not the number of NCP in a village. My wife's computer is just under the minimum requirements. She can use our AIO and Heal in a Raid Boss battle as long as she does not have to move around much. This is once again due to our computers not the number of NCPs. The other Computer in this equation is the server. As long as it has enough Ram and Internet access, T-3 Line or better. Although with the number of players we have on line at any given time a T-1 line should be more than enough.

Murelin / McSpar
Back to top Go down
http://sammymbrown.com/
Shock

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Sentinels NPCs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentinels NPCs   Sentinels NPCs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:56 am

Murelin wrote:
You would need to create a sentinel for each Fortress as well as for each Castle, and having a couple of dozen more NCPs in a village does not create lag. Lag is created via two things first Internet connection and second and most prominent is Computer capability. I am at this time using a computer just above the minimum requirements and I do lag some bad weather sometimes causes even more lag, but this is all because of my computer not the number of NCP in a village. My wife's computer is just under the minimum requirements. She can use our AIO and Heal in a Raid Boss battle as long as she does not have to move around much. This is once again due to our computers not the number of NCPs. The other Computer in this equation is the server. As long as it has enough Ram and Internet access, T-3 Line or better. Although with the number of players we have on line at any given time a T-1 line should be more than enough.

Murelin / McSpar

Not everyone has a non-capable PC. I mean, look at my PC and the lag I was getting. How do you explain that?

In case you didn't know: The more NPCs on a server, the more the server has to load = more lag.

According to Zumbul and crash, his server and server connection are more than capable to handle the users L2GF currently has.

So a capable PC on a capable server yet there is lag... and you want to add more lag to that? No Thanks.

Therefore I vote None At All
Back to top Go down
StunningDoLL

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Sentinels NPCs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentinels NPCs   Sentinels NPCs Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:16 am

I voted not at all. Makes it to clutter-e.. & thats just to ew 4me No

by the way.. I know this is a older thread. Voted anyway. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sentinels NPCs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentinels NPCs   Sentinels NPCs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sentinels NPCs
Page 1 of 1