Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Point-and-Click issue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
karmakula

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Point-and-Click issue Empty
PostSubject: Point-and-Click issue   Point-and-Click issue Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:07 pm

Hi, i don't like the old point and click system what's currently happening now on the system.
At the moment you need to click around the object before you can move.

What i mean is. If there is a tree before you and you need straight ahead, you need to walk around it by clicking almost 3 times.

What i've seen in other server or new MMO games, you can click behind the tree.. and the players walks around it automaticly.

It's very nice usability.

Greetz
Back to top Go down
VETERINAR

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Point-and-Click issue   Point-and-Click issue Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:14 am

Its a GEODATA issue so u gotta go round the threes.I dont think that actually a problem just 1 or 2 clicks more Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Point-and-Click issue   Point-and-Click issue Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:21 am

That's a pathnode problem. Around most of the places if you do click behind the tree, your char triggers the set path around it. Try it, it should work on most places. Not everywhere, but some most common places.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Point-and-Click issue   Point-and-Click issue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Point-and-Click issue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: Suggestions-
Jump to: