Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exception for LVL Limitation for Kamael subclasses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
karmakula

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Exception for LVL Limitation for Kamael subclasses Empty
PostSubject: Exception for LVL Limitation for Kamael subclasses   Exception for LVL Limitation for Kamael subclasses Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:49 am

Hi i've notice the lvl limitations on subclasses. I understand de different point of view of their LVL limitation.

But since Kamael can't choose other races but heir own, would it be nice if other Kamael subclasses able to be lvl 85.
There is also a hidden class you can't choose from that's the Inspector/Judicator. It will available if you finish the 2nd subclass. So Judicator should be lvled to 85.

Greetings Karmakula

[I moved this from Bugs to Suggestions; Purity]
Back to top Go down
Purity

Purity

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Exception for LVL Limitation for Kamael subclasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exception for LVL Limitation for Kamael subclasses   Exception for LVL Limitation for Kamael subclasses Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:06 am

Subclasses are meant to be limited to lvl 80. No matter kamael or not. And Judicators are meant to be lvl 80 only too.
Back to top Go down
http://l2gf.com/page/rules

Exception for LVL Limitation for Kamael subclasses
Page 1 of 1