Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WarDevils Fraps

Go down 
+7
ZumbuL
thesaba
Purity
Developer
Destination
isha
BabyBear
11 posters
AuthorMessage
BabyBear

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-28

WarDevils Fraps Empty
PostSubject: WarDevils Fraps   WarDevils Fraps Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:31 am

Well i will post the current fraps i have.

NOTE: I am not trying to promote any servers. Its the way that i make my fraps. If any admin or moderator feel that i am promoting then feel free to delete this topic. I will say 1 thing, out of all the servers, this has the most active GM staff.

L2 Khaos

L2 Rox (Br Server)

L2 Rox Rune Siege + PvP

L2 Rox PvP

L2 Eternal Siege
Back to top Go down
isha

Number of posts : 24

WarDevils Fraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarDevils Fraps   WarDevils Fraps Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:30 am

TBH posting on youtube is a waste of time. Can't really make out who's there Wink

Looks good tho, wondering why aint you playing bish here?
Back to top Go down
Destination

Destination

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-05

WarDevils Fraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarDevils Fraps   WarDevils Fraps Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:35 am

becoz pancho is a br he stopped playin bish :]

(yea i know i didnt make sense)
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

WarDevils Fraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarDevils Fraps   WarDevils Fraps Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:06 am

1. Its very difficult to play bishop and try to lead a clan.

2. I dont know if i am still as good at it as i was before.

3. Wouldnt mind playing it if i can get a proper party leader that can listen well in vent.

I used YouTube becasue those where some of my fraps when i first started. Shortly after i started to use FileFront. I just need a better video editing program to work with. If anyone can tell me of a proper one it will be much appriciated.
Back to top Go down
isha

WarDevils Fraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarDevils Fraps   WarDevils Fraps Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:53 pm

You got me to listen <3 don't underestimate my targeting. You've seen how it works Razz
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

WarDevils Fraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarDevils Fraps   WarDevils Fraps Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:33 pm

OFC i have but you cant yell at them in vent like i can oO. Maybe get vent to work so i can hear your sexy voice.
Back to top Go down
Developer
Admin

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-31

WarDevils Fraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarDevils Fraps   WarDevils Fraps Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:50 am

Nice Fraps meng, but music is nicer Razz <3 korn
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

WarDevils Fraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarDevils Fraps   WarDevils Fraps Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:34 pm

Ty, but i wish i could find a better program to edit it better. I will keep looking till i find a decent one. If anyone has pointers on some good ones, would be much appriciated.
Back to top Go down
Purity

Purity

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-12-27

WarDevils Fraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarDevils Fraps   WarDevils Fraps Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:27 pm

BabyBear wrote:
Ty, but i wish i could find a better program to edit it better. I will keep looking till i find a decent one. If anyone has pointers on some good ones, would be much appriciated.
Try Sony Vegas 8.0 cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://l2gf.com/page/rules
thesaba

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-05

WarDevils Fraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarDevils Fraps   WarDevils Fraps Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:30 am

did any of them ever have the bright idea of going for the bishop?
Back to top Go down
isha

WarDevils Fraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarDevils Fraps   WarDevils Fraps Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:22 am

Probably but close quarters isn't the easiest as you may very well know.

Also if BabyBear led the way he does now (screams his lungs out in vent) I bet the people that got on his ass got dropped pretty fast. None can take a mean mexican whining for hours. That's a fact.

Wouldn't change it tho, that shit works Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

WarDevils Fraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarDevils Fraps   WarDevils Fraps Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:41 am

Good i fell behind lol. Anyways sorry if i scream guys but i like to have a mature and organize clan. I dont like to see people act immature and then try to kiss ass to me. As you have see we pretty much own people when we are organize (Specially with me screaming). If it come to me screaming then hell i will do it. I am well respected by members and get along with many. Although we do fuck around from time to time but i mean what clan doesnt. As for bishop, well lets say WTB FUCKING PVP >.< I am ready to play bishop but we is need more peeeeeeevvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeppppppppp. I am sure that as time progress we will have much pvp. For now i guess i will just fuck around with my clan in the arena. If someone wants to challenge us to a 9 v 9. I will accept anyones 9 v 9. UNDER 1 condition. That you call us out on the weekend.
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

WarDevils Fraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarDevils Fraps   WarDevils Fraps Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:47 pm

Didnt I own ur pt alone at Core? Oo
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
BabyBear

WarDevils Fraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarDevils Fraps   WarDevils Fraps Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:09 pm

ZumbuL wrote:
Didnt I own ur pt alone at Core? Oo
Is that using the Kamel Bug with Crit Dmg i found out for you oO. ADMIN ABUSE BUGS xD. //OWNED >.<
Back to top Go down
VETERINAR

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-09

WarDevils Fraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarDevils Fraps   WarDevils Fraps Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:52 pm

I did owned u A LOT ^^ <3
Back to top Go down
Ken

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-14

WarDevils Fraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarDevils Fraps   WarDevils Fraps Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:24 pm

Maybe we can arrange something of the sort and fraps it Wink

Nice vids I gotta get back into the mood myself Its been a while since I made one.
Back to top Go down
quixer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-21

WarDevils Fraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarDevils Fraps   WarDevils Fraps Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:06 am

I know a good Editing program.

Use Edius 5!
Back to top Go down
ChopMeUp

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-11

WarDevils Fraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarDevils Fraps   WarDevils Fraps Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:34 pm

the l2eternal siege when we lost the castle lol. that was so wack. BTW my char's name is Unstoppable in that vid =) i owned lol
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

WarDevils Fraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarDevils Fraps   WarDevils Fraps Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:52 pm

ChopMeUp wrote:
the l2eternal siege when we lost the castle lol. that was so wack. BTW my char's name is Unstoppable in that vid =) i owned lol
Ha ha. The Giran one where it took like fucking 3 allies or 20+ people vs about 10 or so lol. Gatta love it when we are the underdog. Good times. For once we are not the underdog clan in GF and yet i got people bitching about how i zerg. If you think that is a zerg rofl. You kiddos will never know what a real zerg is. That is simply 2 clans that have known each other a very long time and are back togather on 1 server. Was always good on Eternal with Chop, Crit and Legend. Too bad some shit got out of hand and we had to fight on this server. Always good to leaver memories on other server though. Funny how i was asked to go join that server again, but i prefer not to since its the same admin again. Those that are on GF well vote. Those that leave GF well gl too all of you guys.
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

WarDevils Fraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarDevils Fraps   WarDevils Fraps Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:58 pm

Here is a recent Video i made. Hope that you guys enjoy it.

Click Here To Watch

NOTE: CLICK ON WATCH IN HD (Middle Right of the page)
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

WarDevils Fraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarDevils Fraps   WarDevils Fraps Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:06 am

Newer Video. Hope that you guys enjoy it.

Click Here To Watch

NOTE: CLICK ON WATCH IN HD (Right Side of Page, Towards The Center)
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

WarDevils Fraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarDevils Fraps   WarDevils Fraps Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:46 pm

All the videos are awesome!

Thanks Pancho.

-Idea-
I will send u the newest patch, get some people and shoot a video of the new armors king
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
BabyBear

WarDevils Fraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarDevils Fraps   WarDevils Fraps Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:03 pm

ZumbuL wrote:
All the videos are awesome!

Thanks Pancho.

-Idea-
I will send u the newest patch, get some people and shoot a video of the new armors king

Send me the new patch for the armors and the weapons and i am sure i will get it up. People like to see new things. Anyways that would be a great idea. You know i dont mind making fraps of the pvp. Although there is haters. OFC they are delt with. We win some and lose some. Shit talk to them while we are at it. Fucking pissing me off that YouTube shuts down my auido though. Ganna have to find away around that. Of course i can always add them to FileFront but i doubt that people will bother to take the time to dl the video as they are big files. Normally like 700+mb for less then 10 min. So i will see what i can do.
Back to top Go down
VETERINAR

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-09

WarDevils Fraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarDevils Fraps   WarDevils Fraps Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:13 pm

Great videos keep the good work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WarDevils Fraps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarDevils Fraps   WarDevils Fraps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WarDevils Fraps
Page 1 of 1