Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

seige bugs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Penniewise

Penniewise

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-28

seige bugs Empty
PostSubject: seige bugs   seige bugs Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:04 pm

as we all know by the aden seige it is bugged to no end no matter if ppl want to admit it or not.

My personal issues are:

1, I was in the thrown room with 1 clanie, no baddies besides 1 dead one(EU), with about 100 NPC's, The NPC's were not attacking ANYTHING yet while I was in there somehow they crested OH and the system message never went off saying they were cresting!

2, There was no apperent lag peoblems untill EU had the castle. (which no one can controll so thats no ones fault)

3, We took out all the crystals in the castle and yet EU was able to instantly respawn when there should have been a default Live NCSOFT respawn time of 8mins yet Zumbul said he didnt edit this? I wanna know why or who did!

these are just a few of the issues.

As for zumbul saying there was 2 gm's on at that time Irish already said when we started complaining that he was not at the seige but did show up later when we got the lag. As for the other gm no names being stated I am not comfortable with this person as I have had many message eu and gtfo alike about who they have a gm in there pocket.

I am not asking ok well I am asking but dont expect that this be fixed. Hell if I knew they were in the room cresting but I could not see them (this is where the system message would have helped) i would have had a ss so please explain to me how this happened if it was all normal
Back to top Go down
Penniewise

Penniewise

seige bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: seige bugs   seige bugs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:00 pm

aaahh still no response just what I thought I would get when all the facts were laid on the table.
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

seige bugs Empty
PostSubject: Not a bug.   seige bugs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:15 pm

If, and I'm saying, IF, you fall through the ground, you cannot move anywhere, especially not towards the Cresting Room of Aden Castle.

As for the "GMs in Pockets" I do allow my GMs to play in the game, and almost everyone knows that.

Reason I do so, I can fully monitor every little fart they do. So anything that happens is completely recorded in the GM Logs, which I sit my ass down and go through every night!

If I see anything abnormal, I go in the database, and Erase it without even telling them.

So please the old "GM in their pocket/GM Help/GM corruption" doesn't work on my server.

I don't need to trust my HGMs, GMs, I just follow what the logs tell me, and they don't lie.

If you do see people glitching gates, walls no longer possible, that is all GeoData, which is the hardest part to fix in any server. I have already posted posts to WTB For $$ Good GeoData as well as GeoData Developers, since I am aware of the issue.

Sorry for being this late on this post.

I hope everything is cleared off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
Penniewise

Penniewise

seige bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: seige bugs   seige bugs Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:13 pm

yea zum u know me i got over it a lot faster then the rest of the ally

we will work and take it back after the server grows more

but there will always be just a little bad feelings on what happened its not ur fault but to all the ppl on at the time it will stay a sore subject but its ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

seige bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: seige bugs   seige bugs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

seige bugs
Page 1 of 1