Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

balance class

Go down 
+2
Penniewise
moter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
moter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-30

balance class Empty
PostSubject: balance class   balance class Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:46 am

well.. i was playing with some classes.. and noticed some overpower and some useless classes.

blade dancer: must be a tanker and it hp/p def / m def sux. and aggrecion never works on pvp
daggers: too boosted 13k hp, 3k pdef / m def lmao
mages : too many elemental resistence buffs make mages useless against other fighters,
warlord: would have nice p def, m def, hp. its useless on pvp too.
duelist: overpowered ass hell.
bishop: would have more p def / m def to resist good at pvp.. but its very easy kill one bishop at pvp :s
archers: are ok.

please if someone else want coment about this... fell free!

xD
Back to top Go down
Penniewise

Penniewise

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-28

balance class Empty
PostSubject: Re: balance class   balance class Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:52 am

for the most part i agree but the glads are not that overpowered, hp is normal to that of a human even a little low as many have higher hp. Our p.m def fully buffed is decent but I still get crit for over 1k my ppl and 5 to 10 k by mages. (everything is +6 or higher as well)

Our skills are ment to do a lot fo close range damage and my sonic rage only does around 300 to mages and 600 on a crit. So if u dont wanna get hit for 3k to 4k damage stay away from my +10 skills and kite me lol.

Daggers have gotten nerfed or are getting nerfed so nothing to say on them. Mages well they have there ups and downs. Archers are good and other melees are ok tanks can rock u and sock u so they are good.
Back to top Go down
Purity

Purity

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-12-27

balance class Empty
PostSubject: Re: balance class   balance class Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:48 am

moter wrote:

mages : too many elemental resistence buffs make mages useless against other fighters,
OK Daggers are overpowered atm...

"Make mages useless against other fighters" ...hmm that didn't sound so well .. whoever wants to play an useless class raise your hand pls Razz

And archers... lol i got 1300 or more atk. spd. and 4.9k p. atk on my archer (moonlight sentinel). I personally think it's a lot lol!
Back to top Go down
http://l2gf.com/page/rules
moter

balance class Empty
PostSubject: Re: balance class   balance class Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:52 am

Purity wrote:
moter wrote:

OK Daggers are overpowered atm...

"Make mages useless against other fighters" ...hmm that didn't sound so well .. whoever wants to play an useless class raise your hand pls Razz

And archers... lol i got 1300 or more atk. spd. and 4.9k p. atk on my archer (moonlight sentinel). I personally think it's a lot lol!

i said that mage are useless against fight with those elemental resistences buffs.
Back to top Go down
Penniewise

Penniewise

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-28

balance class Empty
PostSubject: Re: balance class   balance class Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:59 pm

i am a glad the as everyone say most op class on the server. Fully buffs resistences and all a mage still pwns as long as they know how to play it they are not useless.
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

balance class Empty
PostSubject: Re: balance class   balance class Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:58 am

Elemental buffs resist values are adjusted.

I will be looking at classes after the sieges today (Sunday Jan 11th)
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
ZEDIKOFF

ZEDIKOFF

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-06

balance class Empty
PostSubject: Re: balance class   balance class Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:00 pm

yesterday i was fight with some titan. he killed me a few times and i just 2. the first time from a long time some1 show me his strenght like that guy.
and ii was think that titan is rules. but 1 thing here - i killed em. not about class power - by brain! i was think how can i kill em.
so i mean classes are balansed just need to know how to play with it.
if you have arm growing from ass then you are useless. lol!
Back to top Go down
VETERINAR

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-09

balance class Empty
PostSubject: Re: balance class   balance class Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:37 pm

Yeah titan and all classes r cool so keep playing em ppl Cool
Back to top Go down
moter

balance class Empty
PostSubject: Re: balance class   balance class Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:57 am

ZEDIKOFF wrote:
yesterday i was fight with some titan. he killed me a few times and i just 2. the first time from a long time some1 show me his strenght like that guy.
and ii was think that titan is rules. but 1 thing here - i killed em. not about class power - by brain! i was think how can i kill em.

i saw u fighting u used ultimate evasion 2 times in a single fight... wtf?
Back to top Go down
ZEDIKOFF

ZEDIKOFF

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-06

balance class Empty
PostSubject: Re: balance class   balance class Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:34 am

moter wrote:
ZEDIKOFF wrote:

i saw u fighting u used ultimate evasion 2 times in a single fight... wtf?

ROFL MAN next tme please look better of go to the doctor to clear your eyes lol!

i have not only ultimate evasion. many skills you kno. and i use most of it in fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

balance class Empty
PostSubject: Re: balance class   balance class Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

balance class
Page 1 of 1