Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Promotion Vids

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BabyBear

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Promotion Vids Empty
PostSubject: Promotion Vids   Promotion Vids Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:15 am

Well i decide to enter the contest and as well let other view my finished work. Please TRY NOT to flame the damn thing. I put about 4-6hrs making it. Sure it looks like something that can be put into 20min or some shit like that. Its not that easy though. I will post the video below as well as screen shots of what i was working with. Its a little easier to use then Sony Vega but in time i will start to use Sony Vega to maximize the video.

Stream it or Download it:

L2 Golden Flame Promotion Video

I would recommand downloading for best quality but that is up to you. I will look into making a smaller size file. At the moment this is all i have done. Give me sometime to make it smaller if i can find a decent program with the same output quality.
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Promotion Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotion Vids   Promotion Vids Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:19 am

Uploading Smaller Size File................. Will post here.

Click Here

The video is half the size in demension but same quality. ENJOY!!! Love me later for making it smaller.
Back to top Go down
Panasonic

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Promotion Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotion Vids   Promotion Vids Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:15 pm

Thats amazing i love it wow i sound so gai right not but its true wooo lol!
Back to top Go down
ImBurNeD

ImBurNeD

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Promotion Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotion Vids   Promotion Vids Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:47 am

Great vid Razz
btw
what is the music? xD
Back to top Go down
http://tugakaos.clicboard.com
Sponsored content

Promotion Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotion Vids   Promotion Vids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promotion Vids
Page 1 of 1