Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lets make the server grow up!!

Go down 
+4
divoto
Panasonic
Penniewise
moter
8 posters
AuthorMessage
moter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-30

lets make the server grow up!! Empty
PostSubject: lets make the server grow up!!   lets make the server grow up!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:16 am

ok guys... i know that everyone is likeing the server.. so we must motive new players to come in.
things that we shall do:

-use the forum
-vote every hour
-shout on trade chat "KEEP VOTING" - "VISIT FORUM"
-dont pk everyone, only clan rivals -> who gets pked gets angry and say 'this server sux' and leave.
-be helpfull with newbies and help new ppl.

well.. i think it will help the server reputation.
Back to top Go down
Penniewise

Penniewise

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: lets make the server grow up!!   lets make the server grow up!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:45 am

yup
Back to top Go down
Panasonic

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Duh   lets make the server grow up!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:58 pm

Yes lol that is what u have to do pshh
Back to top Go down
divoto

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: lets make the server grow up!!   lets make the server grow up!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:20 pm

Ye ye lets pk only GTFO !! !Smile muhahah Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: lets make the server grow up!!   lets make the server grow up!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:51 am

Pkin new players when the server just started wont bring anymore people on it. Specially if someone considers themself "The Best Ally". You cant be the best ally when there is so few people on the server. I am lookin into the server. Maybe i will play on it if i stopped gettin pked. I wont say my multiple chars that i have. If i do decide to play here then you will know me later. ATM i am a non factor but many old friends play here. So they know what i can do with my clan.
Back to top Go down
Purity

Purity

Male
Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: lets make the server grow up!!   lets make the server grow up!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:54 am

BabyBear wrote:
Pkin new players when the server just started wont bring anymore people on it. Specially if someone considers themself "The Best Ally". You cant be the best ally when there is so few people on the server. I am lookin into the server. Maybe i will play on it if i stopped gettin pked. I wont say my multiple chars that i have. If i do decide to play here then you will know me later. ATM i am a non factor but many old friends play here. So they know what i can do with my clan.
Yea.. like in the beginning i made a char and went to dragon valley .. (i must've been 35-40 lvl) and an EU member spawnkilled me lol. Not to mention he was 70+ .. it was annoying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://l2gf.com/page/rules
divoto

PostSubject: Re: lets make the server grow up!!   lets make the server grow up!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:53 pm

This server its not about Eu or GTFO , this serv is much more, i am realy happy to play here , among good pvp players, especial on the side of GTFO , so lets keep it up the good work ,and make this server grow..
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

PostSubject: Re: lets make the server grow up!!   lets make the server grow up!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:33 pm

I am not trying to say other wise about the server, but it wont attract people if you pk them when you see them. I dont know how well the pvp is here becasue i play on other servers as well. I just started here and came to see how it is. I didnt come to start insulting anyone i am simply making a statement.
Back to top Go down
divoto

PostSubject: Re: lets make the server grow up!!   lets make the server grow up!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:43 pm

Guys dont forget to vote for the server thats most iportant thing, when people enter those raking sites , they just see who is the best or better raking server and they go on that server , so lets start voting every day and help this server grow. cheers
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

PostSubject: Re: lets make the server grow up!!   lets make the server grow up!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:57 am

Not really, but part of it is because of that. I came here to try it and i may stay. Zumbul is a great guy and i have known him for about 2-3 yrs already. Some have known him more. He invited me and my clan (slowwwly moving here) to try it out. I am sure he invited many other clans as well. Seems like many guys from Temple (from what i am told) and a few from Khaos (that i know).
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: lets make the server grow up!!   lets make the server grow up!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:31 am

Well, I do try to leech off as many ppl as I can from my MSN list which goes like this:
Family: 8
GF GMs/Devs: 17 Shocked
Lineage Friends: 108 NO JOKE!
Friends: 130 I am a very popular guy in Couple of Places in teh world!
Other Random crappy ppl: 59

Voting thing, when I figure out, and I WILL, how to make it so when u join the game u automatically vote, I will do it right away. All the ppl over at all the sites, getting over 1k votes the 1st 24 hours... seems A BIT TOO OFF IMHO!

But anyways, INVITE every1, Devs,GMs,HGMs, and I are really working towards this, and we r not ashamed to admit errors, there's been a couple of hickups, and stuff we're working on still to make the server even better.

But I do appreciate you all playing on my server, and I really mean that, ppl that know me know that Im not one of those fake ppl, that say 1 thing but mean something else.

Anyways, keep it up boyz, bring peeps, servers there to stay, gonna upgrade soon to 8GBs DDR2
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
Hidden

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: lets make the server grow up!!   lets make the server grow up!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:16 pm

gogo 8gb ram with my donation money Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets make the server grow up!!   lets make the server grow up!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lets make the server grow up!!
Page 1 of 1