Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Voting/Reward system

Go down 
+2
fireblac
ramzesbg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ramzesbg

ramzesbg

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Voting/Reward system Empty
PostSubject: Voting/Reward system   Voting/Reward system Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:55 pm

I think that to help this server grow ZumbuL should add a Voting/Reward system. This way much more people will vote.I mean ... when some one votes he gets lets say 1 poin for each website he votes for... and after 12 hours he can vote again and there should be rewards (Dinasty , Golden items , Coins of Luck or what ever the ZumbuL dicides) And each of them should cost some voting points. I have been owner of a World of Warcraft server and Mu Online server and on both i had this voting/reward system and it helped a lot for the community to grow. Most server that are in the TOP 10 have this system. Think about it.
Back to top Go down
fireblac

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Voting/Reward system   Voting/Reward system Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:41 am

Well many servers use reward systems but your ideas seem like you asking way too much. Most svrs would give you a name change and maybe a few more run speed or something like that. Here to be a little more reasonable maybe a few coins but not dynasty or nice armor pieces of such, liek I said that is just asking way too much plus once everyone votes and get dynasty all they will get later on is more dynasty.....no one wants 30 dynasty sets when they already have a golden one. The only option you mentioned that makes any good sense is the gold coins. Kind of like giving out cash for a present to someone, it is theirs to do what ever they want with.
Back to top Go down
ramzesbg

ramzesbg

Male
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Voting/Reward system   Voting/Reward system Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:55 pm

fireblac wrote:
Well many servers use reward systems but your ideas seem like you asking way too much. Most svrs would give you a name change and maybe a few more run speed or something like that. Here to be a little more reasonable maybe a few coins but not dynasty or nice armor pieces of such, liek I said that is just asking way too much plus once everyone votes and get dynasty all they will get later on is more dynasty.....no one wants 30 dynasty sets when they already have a golden one. The only option you mentioned that makes any good sense is the gold coins. Kind of like giving out cash for a present to someone, it is theirs to do what ever they want with.

Ok... let it put in a more simple way so some people like you can understand it. First ... for expample in Toxic WOW ( a very famous server (was) ) You could get all times you want but not with 2-3 points. If ZumbuL makes dinasty and golden sets they should cost about 80-90 points each part. Second i gave dinasty as an expample.I didnt say what should be the rewards. I just gave a simple expample.Its up to ZumbuL to set the rewards. And third... ZumbuL sed he doesn't want such system in his server so lets end this topic.
Back to top Go down
Purity

Purity

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Voting/Reward system   Voting/Reward system Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Question My question is: If I am the admin how can I know if you have voted and not anyone else? And how would you score those points with a single web-click? WoW and L2 are completely different if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
http://l2gf.com/page/rules
2sexy

2sexy

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Voting/Reward system   Voting/Reward system Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:22 am

No reward system is nescessary. Write a starter so if some1 log in the automaticly will vote for the server, i dunno how to do it but i dont think is impossible, people are lazy even if they like the server they wont vote just cuz it takes like 30 extra sec
Back to top Go down
ZEDIKOFF

ZEDIKOFF

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Voting/Reward system   Voting/Reward system Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:53 pm

who are realy interested in server growing will do much to make it better. propagandize about voting.when events. like badboy does you make it as well. just dont stop. anf for much things have some programms to vote from 1 ip about few times. well i do like that.
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Suggestion   Voting/Reward system Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:53 pm

+1 to ZEDIKOFF.

An automated or -vote per log in- voting system is illegal, but looks like all the server on the 1st pages of all the voting sites seem to be using it so if some1 does happen to know such a system, or maybe a launcher connected voting system feel free pming me...

You will be rewarded (won't be a Dynasty set, it'll be something more)
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voting/Reward system   Voting/Reward system Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voting/Reward system
Page 1 of 1