Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Voting/Reward system

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ramzesbg

ramzesbg

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Voting/Reward system Empty
PostSubject: Voting/Reward system   Voting/Reward system Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:35 am

I know i have posted this allready but it seems no one have seen it in the Suggestions.

I think that to help this server grow you should add a Voting/Reward system. This way much more people will vote.I mean ... when some one votes he gets lets say 1 poin for each website he votes for... and after 12 hours he can vote again and there should be rewards (Dinasty , Golden items , Coins of Luck or what ever the you dicides) And each of them should cost some voting points. I have been owner of a World of Warcraft server and Mu Online server and on both i had this voting/reward system and it helped a lot for the community to grow. Most server that are in the TOP 10 have this system. Think about it. scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Purity

Purity

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Voting/Reward system   Voting/Reward system Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:09 pm

lol 14 views = noone? Very Happy I don't think so
Back to top Go down
http://l2gf.com/page/rules
ramzesbg

ramzesbg

Male

PostSubject: Re: Voting/Reward system   Voting/Reward system Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:30 pm

Purity wrote:
lol 14 views = noone? Very Happy I don't think so

yea but its there for about 3 days... and no one replyed.
Back to top Go down
Destination

Destination

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Voting/Reward system   Voting/Reward system Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:16 am

i'd really like the idea Wink
Back to top Go down
Purity

Purity

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Voting/Reward system   Voting/Reward system Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:41 am

How can you know that someone has voted? idk if there's a thing like that. It's a pity that the L2 html has nothing to do with the real web-based html... Very Happy Guys this appeared as an idea a long time ago. I assure you. It's an automated voting system or some stuff like that. How do you think the Top servers get so many votes scratch ... BabyBear once made a statement about it and i totally agree with him
Suggestions ---> "my opinions" thread
BabyBear wrote:
IMO i would say add a fuckin automatic vote things. 9/10 of the servers have them. That is why there counter is so high. Everytime the webpage is visited it is increased. I know its a bit illegal or wtv but i say you should still add it. I visit the page daily but i dont vote daily due to the fact that i try and cant because i had already voted before 12 hrs. At least with the counter i wont be so worried about voting. I visit the forums/ webpage at least 4 times a day. Although i dont reply as much as i normally due. At least since i did start the forums got a shit load more post, but i still say add the fucking auto vote counter. I doubt it will be done because i have told Zumbul numerous times and he says he wants to be "Fair". IMO sure everyone wants to be "Fair", but sometimes in order to get more population you need to break and bend the rules a slight bit. I am trying to get more people to come (Koreans// Chineese), but honestly it is a bitch to get them here. Since they are set on other servers and dont want to start over. As excel said, "That is my 2 cent on this topic".

king It's kinda uhhhmm strange lol... I honestly vote about 3 or 4 times each day but probably only 2 are counted.

Last edited by Purity on Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I Added a few things lolol :shock:)
Back to top Go down
http://l2gf.com/page/rules
ramzesbg

ramzesbg

Male

PostSubject: Voting/Reward system   Voting/Reward system Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:45 am

Yea but the auto vote system is even more elegal than the reward system. And most of them are custom made cuz when i made a web page for my WoW server it didn't have it too but a friend of mine send me one. And for my MU online server i downloaded one as well cuz there wasn't one included in the origninal website files.And this way people will vote on their own will in some way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voting/Reward system   Voting/Reward system Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voting/Reward system
Page 1 of 1