Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getch got cought to Feed in Olympiad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
madetomove

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Getch got cought to Feed in Olympiad Empty
PostSubject: Getch got cought to Feed in Olympiad   Getch got cought to Feed in Olympiad Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:48 pm

Today finaly GM Purity cought Getch and Jailed him for feeding in oly(jailed for 24h).Last week Shaft is doing as much as Oly as he can to be #1 on Ghost Hunter class but when he get's up at 1st spot on the next day u see somehow ( i dont know how he do it i watch watch watch oly and he's not there ) Getch goes on 1st spot.Look's like he feed's .... BUT NOT THIS TIME GETCH we got you and if its possible ZumbuL take care and delete some of he's pts like 20 or so.....so can shaft have chance to be #1 by the right way! doing hard matches!And Of course so the other Ghost Hunter's can have their chance too. I Think its unfair and 24h Jail is not enough for that what he did u got to nerf he's pts and do Olympiad like the normal player's.Good luck to everybody!
Back to top Go down
VETERINAR

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Getch got cought to Feed in Olympiad   Getch got cought to Feed in Olympiad Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:27 am

Every1 thats caught feeding/cheating in oly will be PUNISHED!!!
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Getch got cought to Feed in Olympiad   Getch got cought to Feed in Olympiad Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:38 am

As Veterinar clearly stated anyone that is caught feeding and it is more than obvious and is supported by proof that it was a feed then the points of the "rule breaker" will be reduced by 2/3.

Meaning he will have only 1/3 of the points he had now.

Again, we cannot catch everyone right now, BUT that will change once I do a tricky little thing soon Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getch got cought to Feed in Olympiad   Getch got cought to Feed in Olympiad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getch got cought to Feed in Olympiad
Page 1 of 1