Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Olympiad ties

Go down 
+3
Destination
BabyBear
FromHell
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FromHell

FromHell

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Olympiad ties Empty
PostSubject: Olympiad ties   Olympiad ties Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:59 pm

I thought oly ties were allowed....
Screenshot talks for itself..

Olympiad ties Shot00005nb9.th
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Olympiad ties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympiad ties   Olympiad ties Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:42 pm

AH HA OWNED. Its good that it is set to that. It only means that you cant tie your ally. People that cry about this topic are probably feeders oO. I say keep oly as is and let people fight for there points.
Back to top Go down
FromHell

FromHell

Olympiad ties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympiad ties   Olympiad ties Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:09 pm

And I say how is this feeding?
If you dn't want to kill off your mate and leave his points to him then let it be.
BabyBear you're only talking like that, cuz u play a useless class in oly,
and u never go there so u dn't care about it.
So please, leave this topic to others that do care
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

Olympiad ties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympiad ties   Olympiad ties Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:22 pm

We can start the flamming if you wish. As for my class useless lol. Dont be so sure about that mate. Sure i am not the oly type but that does not mean that i dont have other classes besides my HE. I do have a Arcane Lord and Duelist for it. Although non know my name of duelist. Sure you can tell my cats name but good luck finding my duelist. You say it as if i dont know how to play oly lol. I say if you want to tie, well there should be no tie. That is the same as feeding. If you know that you can kill the class then kill it. Dont be a little girl and tie it. So what if they are in ally. I tell any of my guys. Either i win or lose i dont care just give me a challenge in oly. So you should just chill and fight not be a little girl and tie. Or are you afraid that they will take away your points..........
Back to top Go down
Destination

Destination

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Olympiad ties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympiad ties   Olympiad ties Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:41 am

Watch out he is a Evil Elf.....
Back to top Go down
Penniewise

Penniewise

Number of posts : 38

Olympiad ties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympiad ties   Olympiad ties Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:23 am

i can see where ur coming from hell but with oly this is something a lot of ppl will like and will help the server grow.

the oly is about freelance compitition not the "oh hey clanie lets tie".
Back to top Go down
FromHell

FromHell

Olympiad ties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympiad ties   Olympiad ties Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:00 pm

I just don't see how tieing is feeding, and why should it be forbidden.
And if they change something about oly they should let the players know before people lose points because of it,
in this case me >.<

They should atleast announce it on the web what changes have been made...

And ya I am an evil elf Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

Olympiad ties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympiad ties   Olympiad ties Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:47 pm

Well you obviously dont get it. Anyways i say oly should stay as is. I actually like that either you fight or both lose points. I am sure that others dont mind or they would be here complaining as well.
Back to top Go down
FromHell

FromHell

Olympiad ties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympiad ties   Olympiad ties Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:04 pm

If I don't get it then please explain it to me...
And if server was abit more active on the forums I'd say they'd be complaining as well,
cuz so far i only see few people active.
Back to top Go down
Destination

Destination

Number of posts : 31

Olympiad ties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympiad ties   Olympiad ties Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:26 am

Well, what if u played like 3 matches and u won all 3, u did some peepz with high points u will have lots of points. if u think thats enuff to get hero with. u surely dont wanna lose points. you can do 2 things.

1. Get in oly with the risk to loot someone who will gank ya so you will lose points

or

2. ask a friend/clannie to join in olympiad to let you win or tie (feed mensz)

due this solution no one will tie anymore so the only other option is to win in order to not losing points.

So fight ur clannies/friends or feed :]

(p.s this is my view from a admin aspect who tries to make his oly so fair as possible.

as player i wont support this feature also since i dont wanna fight friends also Wink )

(p.s2 no dont think that iam a admin i just try to make the point clear why zumbul or any devloper choose for this)
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Olympiad ties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympiad ties   Olympiad ties Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:24 am

+1 on Destination

I was gonna give the exact same explanation.

Oly is about 1 vs 1 fights. The Tie, is mathematically NEVER possible.

Only when u sit down and go
" hey whats up"
"meh, notin just gettin hero this month thx to my clannies"

GMs try to monitor as much but some people can slip through, well have fun slipping now...
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
Penniewise

Penniewise

Olympiad ties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympiad ties   Olympiad ties Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:36 pm

i agree with zum and i think its a great idea what they did.

BUT

I do also think all changes should be getting posted on the site or the forums. I ahve been here a while now I came like day 2 or 3 it went live and I have seen to many changes and nothing ever mentioned. Most are for the best but some are not.

A list of things being worked on and then updated as there finished would eb a great way to show progress on the server.
Back to top Go down
isha

Number of posts : 24

Olympiad ties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympiad ties   Olympiad ties Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:10 am

+1 on that, just a thread with all changes posted in it. Would be nice to get it updated once in a while (preferably right after the changes were made ofc Razz)
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male

Olympiad ties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympiad ties   Olympiad ties Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:06 am

I will try to do the Updates thing you guys want.

Thing is, we do so many at a time, its really hard to keep up, even for me and my devs.

Cos we really are working our asses off to get the server where it should be.
Back to top Go down
isha

Number of posts : 24

Olympiad ties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympiad ties   Olympiad ties Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:30 pm

Yup but I suppose if you made a section and posted every new update changes would get some more positive feedback too.
Back to top Go down
Hidden

Number of posts : 46

Olympiad ties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympiad ties   Olympiad ties Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:45 am

There should be no olympiad ties, i like how zumbul has it coded now. But thats my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Penniewise

Penniewise

Olympiad ties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympiad ties   Olympiad ties Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:54 pm

i say put it to a vote but i think zums way will win
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male

Olympiad ties Empty
PostSubject: //cocky   Olympiad ties Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:44 pm

I tend to win Razz

There is a recoding done, its 98% ready to be implemented.

No more bullcrap about "OMG OMG, Man I cant attack, man plis wai???"

So hang on tight Golden Flame Fanzorz
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

Olympiad ties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympiad ties   Olympiad ties Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:58 am

ZumbuL wrote:
I tend to win Razz

There is a recoding done, its 98% ready to be implemented.

No more bullcrap about "OMG OMG, Man I cant attack, man plis wai???"

So hang on tight Golden Flame Fanzorz

You iz a very very br Admin Shocked Shocked
Yes you iz berry br Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male

Olympiad ties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympiad ties   Olympiad ties Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:59 pm

WoW Are the infamous Knight from SpamALot?

Topic Locked...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Olympiad ties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympiad ties   Olympiad ties Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympiad ties
Page 1 of 1