Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTB a clean game?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cristos

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-16

WTB a clean game? Empty
PostSubject: WTB a clean game?   WTB a clean game? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:41 pm

How can u win the aden castle siege when gm are hand in hand with some clans?

Gm`s come with made chars and help them and we all wonder why they have Teleporter and gm shop in clan hall?

Interesting . hmmmm...

It is no wonder ppl leave server and no one comes back.. and have 40 ppl on siege (from there 10 aio and 7 gm`s chars)because of that bullshit what is on this so called server.

We wish good luck with your "server" u can play it .

Take care bb
[img]WTB a clean game? Shot0012[/img]
Back to top Go down
Purity

Purity

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-12-27

WTB a clean game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB a clean game?   WTB a clean game? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:41 am

You should've posted a bigger screenshot.. but anyways those NPCs will be deleted personally by me today. (actually after 5 minutes Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
http://l2gf.com/page/rules
VETERINAR

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-09

WTB a clean game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB a clean game?   WTB a clean game? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:43 am

This issue has been taken care of.

It was a clumsy mistake done by an ex-GM.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

However, disrespecting any Staff Members, will result in a chat-ban, and/or account ban.
Back to top Go down
cristos

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-16

WTB a clean game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB a clean game?   WTB a clean game? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:39 am

Yes SIR Sir Veterinar Yes SIR

WHAT U SAY ABOUT THIS VETERINAR?

https://l2goldenflame.forumotion.net/general-discussion-f6/how-yall-from-staff-explain-this-t161.htm

TZ TZ TZ TZ
Back to top Go down
Shock

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-25

WTB a clean game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB a clean game?   WTB a clean game? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:57 am

VETERINAR wrote:

However, disrespecting any Staff Members, will result in a chat-ban, and/or account ban.

VETERINAR you need to chill out. I take it you have been away or something since you haven't posted on this forum in a while. I find you as being hot-headed. You react before you think. You guys talk about being fair this, being fair that, then go off on ppl who are unhappy with others cheating. I find that unfair and would tell you about it as well.

What you going to do, ban me also for voicing my opinion? If that's what you have to do, then do it because quite frankly I don't care.

You guys have a user who is complaining about unfairness on your server and you scald him for it by threatening him, but yet ya'll can't understand why so many ppl are leaving L2GF. Another good job by the awsome L2GF staff members. Thumps up guys, really! lol!
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

WTB a clean game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB a clean game?   WTB a clean game? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:48 pm

Shock wrote:
VETERINAR wrote:

VETERINAR you need to chill out. I take it you have been away or something since you haven't posted on this forum in a while. I find you as being hot-headed. You react before you think. You guys talk about being fair this, being fair that, then go off on ppl who are unhappy with others cheating. I find that unfair and would tell you about it as well.

What you going to do, ban me also for voicing my opinion? If that's what you have to do, then do it because quite frankly I don't care.

You guys have a user who is complaining about unfairness on your server and you scald him for it by threatening him, but yet ya'll can't understand why so many ppl are leaving L2GF. Another good job by the awsome L2GF staff members. Thumps up guys, really! lol!

1. I don't see where VET is being hot headed in this post.
2. VET has been active on the forums.
3. That was in no way or form cheating, it was done by an ex-GM and is already taken care of, NPCs do not exist in that clan hall anymore.
- We were going to put NPCs in all of the Clan Halls, and we actually began doing that, however the more NPCs are added at a spawn point to more lag is created, therefor we threw that idea out of the window, most clan halls got cleaned, this one was left over, since it was probably inactive, not because it was favored by any of the Staff Members.
4. If you voice your opinion, and your opinion is offensive either to the Staff of L2 GF, or anyone of its community, you will get penalized.
5. People did not leave because of unfairness, they left because they had nothing to do, they farmed for it all, and then all they wanted to do is PvP, which killed off the new beginners. However with the new update a new chance is given to everyone to retake what was once theirs pirat
6. Sarcasm not welcome, but not a bannable offense either.

Hope this cleared stuff out.

-Topic Locked-
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
Sponsored content

WTB a clean game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB a clean game?   WTB a clean game? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB a clean game?
Page 1 of 1