Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTB New Golden Armor Texture

Go down 
+6
VETERINAR
Purity
cristos
CrasHnBurN
ZumbuL
Shock
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Shock

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-25

WTB New Golden Armor Texture Empty
PostSubject: WTB New Golden Armor Texture   WTB New Golden Armor Texture Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:16 am

No offince Zumbul, but I logged in yesterday and saw the new texture for golden armor and I gagged. In my opinion it's the ugliest texture that anyone could possibly use. Like I said, no offince to anyone.

Lets start a Poll/Vote for everyone on L2GF. Please reply to this thread and vote on the new golden armor texture.

Reply - KEEP (To keep the new golden armor texture)

Reply - CHANGE (To change the new golden armor texture)

I think it's only fair to let ppl give their input on something as big as a custom texture change. And to all you Super Fantastic GM's, please don't ruin the fun for what few users you still have by locking this topic. Let them vote for or against this new armor texture. Also, please no cheating by creating bogus account just because you like or dislike the new textures.
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: WTB New Golden Armor Texture   WTB New Golden Armor Texture Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:27 am

Everyone has an opinion.

Suggestions like these, meaning polls, will run on a bi-weekly basis on the new website, which should come shortly, as soon as we sort out some domain issues.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
CrasHnBurN

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: WTB New Golden Armor Texture   WTB New Golden Armor Texture Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:22 am

if you get the one-eye monster hat you look like a construction worker
Back to top Go down
cristos

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: ?.?   WTB New Golden Armor Texture Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:45 am

There is one more texture on epic armours with blue are more nice i guess(but zumbul prolly thought there are golden color from Golden Flame server)

Like a Star @ heaven www.maxcheaters.com Like a Star @ heaven offers many good things about developing.(for Zumbul) Basketball

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Purity

Purity

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: WTB New Golden Armor Texture   WTB New Golden Armor Texture Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:32 am

I'd post keep if there were any golden kamael textures Smile
Back to top Go down
http://l2gf.com/page/rules
VETERINAR

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: WTB New Golden Armor Texture   WTB New Golden Armor Texture Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:02 pm

Well as Zumbul said:Every one has a right of opinion.And to reply to cristos's post:Imagine a golden armor with Blue textures lol Shocked
Back to top Go down
cristos

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: :S   WTB New Golden Armor Texture Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:57 pm

I wanted to say are some blue textures out there for epic armor(cause those are epic armor sets made by pyromaker as well as the wings) witch looks better then the yellow ones.And they are not blue as u might think are more like Violet or something(i dont know if they are available for gracia2 though)

I know ya`ll put the yellow textures to match the description from golden set>>golden flame server and it is just fine.

I am missing 2 or 3 golden teeth to have all parts coverd in gold like a gipsy (and they will call me Bulibasha ) ajajajaj
Back to top Go down
Shock

PostSubject: Re: WTB New Golden Armor Texture   WTB New Golden Armor Texture Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:24 am

Purity wrote:
I'd post keep if there were any golden kamael textures Smile

Only person that has came close to replying to this topic is GM Purity, best GM Zumbul has on his team. 2 thumps up to GM Purity. Zumbuls input was informative, but he could have at least voted geek

Everything else has been topic high-jacking. You guys could at least vote while you're taking over my thread Surprised
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: WTB New Golden Armor Texture   WTB New Golden Armor Texture Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:07 am

The textures of the Golden Armor, are custom made for our server by [S]Developer, based on the epic textures.

I vote for -KEEP-
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
Optical

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: WTB New Golden Armor Texture   WTB New Golden Armor Texture Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:57 am

if i make Optical's Sword will u add it to DB? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Murelin

Murelin

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: WTB New Golden Armor Texture   WTB New Golden Armor Texture Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:01 pm

To start with Shock does not even play this server any longer. Like a lot of cry-babies on here, when things do go to sute them they leave. BTW the real person behind Shock is a good friend. I rather like the Golden Armor cheers People need to learn this is a game, get over it just because someone kills you or takes you make-believe Castle don't get mad, rejoice! Makes some very mad when a small clan who has no donated for Armor or Weapons take a castle. Play the game, don't worry, be happy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sammymbrown.com/
Shock

PostSubject: Re: WTB New Golden Armor Texture   WTB New Golden Armor Texture Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:46 am

Murelin wrote:
To start with Shock does not even play this server any longer. Like a lot of cry-babies on here, when things do go to sute them they leave. BTW the real person behind Shock is a good friend. I rather like the Golden Armor cheers People need to learn this is a game, get over it just because someone kills you or takes you make-believe Castle don't get mad, rejoice! Makes some very mad when a small clan who has no donated for Armor or Weapons take a castle. Play the game, don't worry, be happy. Very Happy

Thanks for voting Murelin. As for L2GF ... Remember these words you have spoken, you're going to need them.
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: WTB New Golden Armor Texture   WTB New Golden Armor Texture Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:15 am

Murelin wrote:

I am hoping this was not directed towards Aden and my clan WarDevils. I can easily go, wipe out your clan, take the castle, then are you ganna emo stfu. Trust me i can probably go with 1 bishop and 1 overlord and wipe your little clan complete. If it wasnt directed towards me then ignore the comment.

As for the armors. I honestly could careless if they were pink. It doesnt matter to me what they look like. Just balance stats out (this is compare to before as i have not upadted my client and i will do so today). I may not play on the server as much or at all but i can tell you that if i wanted to play there i got enough people to return to wipe out all these unexperience leaders. The only clan that was a challenge is now on Khaos. All the people left of that clan are just Non Factors imo.
Back to top Go down
StunningDoLL

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: WTB New Golden Armor Texture   WTB New Golden Armor Texture Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:27 pm

CHANGE - To me it doesn't look very majestic. But this is coming from me.. a Stylista flower

Murelin... what u posted about Shock Evil or Very Mad .. that was just out right rude.

AND!.. who r u calling "crybaby"?.. everytime someone pk'd u, or one of ur clan members.. u were a crybaby & told Shock. He defended you. How do i know this... I helped him pk the chars that pk'd u & ur clan members. lol! When u the clan leader of the Texans should be protecting ur clan members.
Instead.. u chose to be a "crybaby".

AND!.. nM.. just know that.. what goes around comes around. No wait.. i will post my thoughts.

"BTW the real person behind Shock is a good friend" <-- ur comment here.. if Shock is a good friend.. i hate to see how u talk about people who r not ur "good friend".

"People need to learn this is a game, get over it just because someone kills you or takes you make-believe Castle don't get mad, rejoice! Makes some very mad when a small clan who has no donated for Armor or Weapons take a castle. Play the game, don't worry, be happy." <-- Murelin..lol this coming from the person i heard cussing and yelling when u LOST Aden? U were cracking me up.. im all thinking to myself (doesn't he know its not a REAL Castle?)

Anyways.. as far as the armour.. CHANGE.. ad white for the base for the purple n mustard. Now that would give a Majestic look. king queen

Anyways.. 'blows a kiss to Shock' I love you
Back to top Go down
StunningDoLL

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Oh Yeah!   WTB New Golden Armor Texture Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:31 pm

Pancho.. Murelin (Texan Clan) only had Aden for 2 weeks. He lost it already to another clan. Razz
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

PostSubject: Re: WTB New Golden Armor Texture   WTB New Golden Armor Texture Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:57 pm

Doesnt suprise me that some noob ass leader loses a castle to a active clan on the server. I just found it suprising by his stupid out of line remark about how we lost Aden to some non donated MAGE CLASS ONLY clan. Guess he lost his balls along the way and let pride kick in for him and decide to do a little shit talk to a Decent (not the best) leader. I should log in game and pk him everytime i see him. So he goes and "cry" like the little bitch that he is. Maybe he should learn to follow before he tries to lead a clan. If i recall right, he was the one that beg me for clan when i wasnt recruiting as i had a good and active clan. Sure i dont play on the server AS OFTEN, but i think i proved a point on it as well. It took one of my best friendly clans to "Try" to take me and my mates down as they emo quit the server before i did. Dont come here and try to shit talk your way into "Coolness" if you have nothing to defend your "Pride" with. I am a clan leader and i still do fraps and take care of all the shit on my clan forum. So i have enough room to talk over a childish person like him.
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

PostSubject: Re: WTB New Golden Armor Texture   WTB New Golden Armor Texture Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:02 am

Seems this kiddo never had a comeback for me. Anyways nice "Failed" Attempt to try and flame me and my clan.
Back to top Go down
Murelin

Murelin

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: To BabyBear   WTB New Golden Armor Texture Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:50 am

First of all Nothing I have said so far has been towards you are your clan. I have not come back with anything because it not worth the time. This is the first post that has went through in several days. One other thing I have never begged you to clan me. I did ask you a number of times simply because many times people are doing other things and do not see the message or they are to stupid or rude to answer someone. I couldn't care less which it was with you, makes no difference to me. After a short while I just left.
Back to top Go down
http://sammymbrown.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB New Golden Armor Texture   WTB New Golden Armor Texture Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB New Golden Armor Texture
Page 1 of 1