Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Golden Heavy

Go down 
+6
Penniewise
FromHell
Destination
Developer
isha
chubbiez
10 posters
AuthorMessage
chubbiez

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Golden Heavy Empty
PostSubject: Golden Heavy   Golden Heavy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:21 pm

retarded armor +15 speed? wtf is that bull shit a tank can outrun a archer.
/discuss
Back to top Go down
isha

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Golden Heavy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Heavy   Golden Heavy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:26 pm

Yeah kinda funny all together when we had 3archers hitting a tank that can outrun us (dash 15sec-->not enough to actually make a difference, tho i dont want it increased ofc), heal himself up while spamming cp, get back, hit for a while, and go on a run again.

6k patk on archer and you hit 200 crits max, tank heals like a mofo (pardon my language), spams cp and outruns archers? Imo something in that scenario is seriously wrong. When you cannot kill a tank 4v1 there is something terribly wrong.

Tank in question is a paladin, don't know if this would apply on DA/SK as they don't have too much of a healing power? Too lazy to make a paladin to see how fast their skill regen is so can't really say anything about Touch of Life.

EDIT: one of us apparently frapsed it. Go here to see it.
Back to top Go down
Developer
Admin

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Golden Heavy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Heavy   Golden Heavy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:38 am

Yeah speed should be really taken of tank armor, and its already DONE!
Back to top Go down
Destination

Destination

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Golden Heavy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Heavy   Golden Heavy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:17 am

hooray! a tank who outruns a archer... lol!
Back to top Go down
FromHell

FromHell

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Golden Heavy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Heavy   Golden Heavy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:35 am

I think it's actually the paladin skills like Angelic Icon and the pheonix skill that they get on 81 (dn't know the name of it Sad )
which increase tank's speed abit too much :/
Back to top Go down
Penniewise

Penniewise

Number of posts : 38

Golden Heavy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Heavy   Golden Heavy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:31 pm

yeah lets just take it out, NOT!

I am not a tank but lets see u nerfed there stun so a it doesnt land enough now and u made it take to long to refreash!
Now ur taking away there speed, granted they are not supposed to be faster then an archer but the +15 set bonus was a gf armor bonus that actually made the class more even with the others. now you have made them slower and killed there stun

gg i watched a mage in s grade beat a tank in golden armor/Icaris weapon in oly. Way to kill the class
Back to top Go down
thesaba

Number of posts : 20

Golden Heavy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Heavy   Golden Heavy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:05 pm

yay for penniewise.

First of all my main char is a Dark Avenger, my runspeed is all but OP. I cant even outrun a orc mage when i hamstring them. my runspeed while fully buffed at lvl 85 with golden armor is 184. in this game fighters are supposed to be able to outrun mages, but some fighters cant chase other fighters. now i can live with not being able to catch archers, which i cant, but i am being outrun by some dwarf's. i learned not to 1v1 many people with my tank because they take advantage of this and just outrun me, mages or fighters, but then the L2-nerf train kicked tanks in the nuts. heres a list of nerfed skills:

1. shield slam: used to be 1/5 chance of landing, became 1/25. (tested on fighters)

2. shield stun: used to be 80% chance on mages and 60% on fighters which was balanced by other classes run speed, but now the nerf is so absurd that it is a 20% chance stun on elven mages. the key to stun resist is CON, and elves have the lowest CON in the game so it should be near 80% seeing as how i can catch any elf. I tested stun on archers and on one occasion it was a record high 40% but on another archer it was a record low 5% (panasonic u whore). penniewise covered the cd too.

3. Drain Health: im not sure if it can be called a nerf because it always has sucked. i got my drain health to +10 power and it deals about 100 damage on magic crits and like 30 on normal hits. but this skill is bottom of the lists i really care about doing more damage.

4. Horror: I fail on this skill 50% on lvl 40 mobs. this skill is basically fear but with a worse land rate, 2x the casting time and about 10x the cd. sadly i cant enchant the chance so i have yet to land this skill on a lvl 76+ yet.

5. judgement: i have seen this skill land once on a person (last 2 seconds) and never seen it land on a mob. it has about a 5 second cd buffed and 20 sec unbuffed so it is my main skill next to stun.

6. Touch of Death: yes its cancel, but cancel is nerfed and damn well should be in the amount of buffs it takes away. this has a 3 minute cooldown buffed and used to have a 60-70% land rate. Of course to make it fair and comparable to the spellsingers cancel which also takes 4-5 buffs away, the tank cancel is at melee range and costs 1000 hp while only being usable at 75% hp. i felt that was fair as i only really used it to cancel friends when pvp was over, but canceling friends is nearly impossible. it now has a 20% chance at best and that was on an unbuffed char. i am fine with a little cd nerf and maybe making it 50% hp requirement but there it is.

now just so all the admins and dev's know, im not ripping on them, just stating that a further nerf of tank runspeed which i can only get above 200 with song of wind (which gives attack speed, no pdef or mdef or patk). I know that it will take time for everything to get fixed im just ripping on this idea.
Back to top Go down
Penniewise

Penniewise

Golden Heavy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Heavy   Golden Heavy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:29 pm

perfectly wrote my friend
Back to top Go down
thesaba

Golden Heavy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Heavy   Golden Heavy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:18 pm

btw i said song of wind near the end i ment prof of wind XD
Back to top Go down
Alan

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Golden Heavy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Heavy   Golden Heavy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:58 pm

if you take away the few bonus's a tank is being given, why would people play a tank at all?
Back to top Go down
thesaba

Golden Heavy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Heavy   Golden Heavy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:31 am

yeah i cant catch anyone, i cant stun anyone, i cant debuff anyone, and i sure as hell cant kill anyone with 2k patk and 800 atk speed.
Back to top Go down
isha

Golden Heavy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Heavy   Golden Heavy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:53 am

oh yeah guess I should've been more clear, haven't played tanks here myself. Seems it's Paladin that's OP. I mean you see the fraps 4 guys hitting one and nothing? Heard the same guy rolled 5 archers today alone. That's just ridiculous. While granted tank stun might not land too often, reflect physical skills reflects stuns a lot.

Also I noticed that thesaba had a lot of pve features in his list, for that I can note that most debuff skills (not just tank ones) don't land on this server, people are having a hard time landing Surrender to Water/Fire ffs.

And yeah if ToD never really lands (the cancel part, remember it's also supposed to take off cp for a period of time), that's kinda bad as cancel still lands quite a lot. Imo they should land with the 60-70% rate and have a set cooldown (ie not affected by champ/ren or cspd/aspd).

@Penniewise yeah I keep hearing that mages rape pretty much every fighter class in Oly. Kinda funny and also fucked up. Someone who's got the energy should do some research on why it is like that and maybe they can do something about it.
Back to top Go down
Hidden

Number of posts : 46

Golden Heavy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Heavy   Golden Heavy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:33 am

If you guys really are gonna QQ, then let it begin. Im a sorc, with 8200 matk. I hit people for 400-800 with prominence. Does that not sound odd?

Anyway, to the original topic. Tanks are made to tank, not kill people. They ARE NOT a 'dps' class. So those of you complaining about not being able to kill a mage, get over it. If you wanna kill people and survive a long time play a titan/grand khavatari.
Back to top Go down
Alan

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Golden Heavy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Heavy   Golden Heavy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:49 am

Hidden wrote:
If you guys really are gonna QQ, then let it begin. Im a sorc, with 8200 matk. I hit people for 400-800 with prominence. Does that not sound odd?

Anyway, to the original topic. Tanks are made to tank, not kill people. They ARE NOT a 'dps' class. So those of you complaining about not being able to kill a mage, get over it. If you wanna kill people and survive a long time play a titan/grand khavatari.

Hidden there is no reason to be rude. We are not complaining, we are discussing things that are occuring in the server so that gm's can see what we all think.
Back to top Go down

Golden Heavy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Heavy   Golden Heavy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:26 pm

If you guys knew the people that run/own the server you would understand why shit is done the way it is.

Just get used to a one sided server is all i can say
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Golden Heavy Empty
PostSubject: Quick Recap!   Golden Heavy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:32 am

To WTF:

I have done more adjustments to the stats/chars, as requested by my players than any other Admin on any other server I've played. (I have played over 15 Servers)

If you do not like what Me and my Staff do, Please feel free trying out a new server where the admins/gms don't even read what you say, let alone react to it. For Feedback ask anyone player on the server.

To the rest:

The Golden Armor Heavy is like it is only so the tanks have some better run speed, to have better manipulation over their char.

If you haven't noticed yet, Golden Robe gives 10 run speed, and Golden Light gives 30 run speed, so its not just the Heavy giving speed.

I just wanted to make the gameplay faster not boost tanks.

So please feel free commenting anything on this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
isha

Golden Heavy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Heavy   Golden Heavy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:36 pm

Dunno what you think about hosting a 1v1 event on some weekend, posting the time on forums a lot before hand so people know it, to see the class balance. If you do it fullbuffed it's basicly as any pvp. Maybe people could even post a class+char they think they'll join with for you to set groups (so you'd get more distributed class base and not just mage vs mage for example, as might happen with a draw/luck based system). This to see what the class balance really is.

EDIT: Also to those who are definitely gonna say that donators will rule it, there won't be just 1 donator there will be a couple so we will get donator+donator matches too.
Back to top Go down
FromHell

FromHell

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Golden Heavy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Heavy   Golden Heavy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:24 am

+1 to that,
that's a great idea
Back to top Go down
Penniewise

Penniewise

Golden Heavy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Heavy   Golden Heavy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:55 pm

+1 from me too but donators vs non means they take there stuff off
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Golden Heavy Empty
PostSubject: EH...   Golden Heavy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:43 pm

From a Golden Heavy Run Speed being 15, to a 1v1 Event?

1v1 Will be implemented, as soon as I have more time to think about the Global Event -Rise of the Phoenix-

Will follow up soon.

Creating an Updates topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
Sponsored content

Golden Heavy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Heavy   Golden Heavy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golden Heavy
Page 1 of 1