Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i have problem with new version !!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mitaka_pvp2

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-27

i have problem with new version !!!! Empty
PostSubject: i have problem with new version !!!!   i have problem with new version !!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:14 pm

show me this massege everytime when i try to loging in the game pls help me!!!!2009.4.14 21:08:20
CPU : AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2102 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video : NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT (6906)
PosCode : LS1:83310:148589:-3406 2/1

ReadFile beyond EOF 0+4/0

History: ULinkerLoad::Serialize <- FUnrealfileSummary<< <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Mesh Branch.Mfighter_br_Uniform_Hat_m003_a NULL) <- UMeshComponent::LoadMeshComponentByResourceManager <- FL2PawnResourceManager::Tick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop
Back to top Go down
VETERINAR

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-09

i have problem with new version !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have problem with new version !!!!   i have problem with new version !!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:53 pm

Huh imma inform Zumbul to take a look into ur error.Imma sugest reinstaling the client and trying again.
Back to top Go down

i have problem with new version !!!!
Page 1 of 1