Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

big problem.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Awww

Awww

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-02

big problem. Empty
PostSubject: big problem.   big problem. Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:57 am

hi i'm new on this server and is so good ! i like so much and the page and all Smile i'm from italy so sorry for me english.. n__n' amm ok.. i'm writing cause i have a big problem with the graphics... is really fastidious and i have a good graphics card (nvidia geforce 6200 512mb)... i can't explain my problem so ,better i upload pictures . i hope we can help me, thanks for everything ^^

big problem. 63557395

big problem. Shot00000ulx
Back to top Go down
Purity

Purity

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-12-27

big problem. Empty
PostSubject: Re: big problem.   big problem. Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:23 pm

Oh my god Shocked
I've never seen anything like that.. even with my old GeForce mx440
Back to top Go down
http://l2gf.com/page/rules
Awww

Awww

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-02

big problem. Empty
PostSubject: Re: big problem.   big problem. Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:45 pm

I neither have never seen anything like that : |..i hope someone explain how to fix this problem, sometimes is so fastidious.. i have to do much zoom and move the camera depending of the side, to play a bit well .. T_____T
Back to top Go down
VETERINAR

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-09

big problem. Empty
PostSubject: Re: big problem.   big problem. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:53 am

Had same problem 4 months ago...Its not the graphic card its the drivers.Download new driver pack for ur graphic card and install and there wont be any problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

big problem. Empty
PostSubject: Re: big problem.   big problem. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

big problem.
Page 1 of 1