Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

who's the best clan?

Go down 
+9
ZumbuL
Hidden
Talou
Destination
Purity
moter
BabyBear
Penniewise
rayn3
13 posters
AuthorMessage
rayn3

rayn3

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-29

who's the best clan? Empty
PostSubject: who's the best clan?   who's the best clan? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:41 pm

I need clan with AIO buffer and some players for make party for farm,pvp,raid bosses, Basketball Exclamation tell me
Back to top Go down
Penniewise

Penniewise

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: who's the best clan?   who's the best clan? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:31 pm

if you dont know the best clan then u havent been in the server enough
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: who's the best clan?   who's the best clan? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:58 am

Penniewise wrote:

Mass recruiting does not make you "The Best Ally". I dont know how well you play until i try the server. I will be a freelance and play on my own probably. I will see how well you do. Can you please make some Fraps/ Video and show me some of your pvp. Then upload it on File Front. DONT upload it on YouTube. I want to see how organize you guys are.
Back to top Go down
moter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: who's the best clan?   who's the best clan? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:07 am

they are only a couple of friends with goood staff with bossted classes like glad / dagger.
they really dnt know the real pvp.
Back to top Go down
Purity

Purity

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: who's the best clan?   who's the best clan? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:56 am

Penniewise wrote:
Very Happy yea mass recruiting sucks... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://l2gf.com/page/rules
BabyBear

PostSubject: Re: who's the best clan?   who's the best clan? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:00 am

Purity wrote:
Penniewise wrote:
Very Happy yea mass recruiting sucks... lol!

That is why i want to see them in action. If they upload some decent footage i can judge to see how good they are. I bet 1 party of my guys can wipe them out easy. I need to see a fraps from them in pvp though. Unless they want me to beat them on my necro lvl 40. I bet i can rofl.

Anyways, would be nice to see you guys in pvp action. I want to see how "Good" the "Best Ally" is lol.
Back to top Go down
Penniewise

Penniewise

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: who's the best clan?   who's the best clan? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:58 pm

well the ally is what it is. but if ur in vent and talk/get to know us you will see we are good guys just looking for fun.

As for organization, there is that with the people in vent but as for the ones that come along that dont get in vent they can get a little messy but our "main" vent ppl all listen and respond well.

When we get organized there isn't any one person/clan/ally that can touch us. We organize for pvp/events/bosses we also help eachother get lvls/adena/aa.

As for our classes there is one glad in the vent (me) the other glad in the ally is new and I dont know much about him. We all have a dagger we use them for farming only 1 or 2 use them in pvp/events the rest are archers/mages/healers. So as far as these poor sports saying we only havea few classes its just not so.

I dont fraps much now that I am not on retail.
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

PostSubject: Re: who's the best clan?   who's the best clan? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:29 pm

Well i would consider that you guys fraps. Maybe that will make the community grow more. Some servers are based on the pvp/ siege wise. If you cant see how sieges or pvp are then its difficult to say that it is a good server. OFC that is my opinion. Maybe with some fraps it will show how organize you guys are and can be.
Back to top Go down
Destination

Destination

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: who's the best clan?   who's the best clan? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:25 am

Penniewise wrote:
When we get organized there isn't any one person/clan/ally that can touch us.

clam mi plix
Back to top Go down
Talou

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: who's the best clan?   who's the best clan? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:56 pm

Adenas plxx What a Face
baff me plxx
Back to top Go down
Hidden

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: who's the best clan?   who's the best clan? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:38 pm

Treason
Back to top Go down
Purity

Purity

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: who's the best clan?   who's the best clan? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:59 pm

Hidden wrote:
Treason
I bet it's GoldenFlame lol!
Back to top Go down
http://l2gf.com/page/rules
Hidden

PostSubject: Re: who's the best clan?   who's the best clan? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:45 am

Purity wrote:
Hidden wrote:
Treason
I bet it's GoldenFlame lol!

Nahhhh they're too inactive Laughing
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: who's the best clan?   who's the best clan? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:35 am

Psssht, we own Rune...

RoflStomped!
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
Destination

Destination

PostSubject: Re: who's the best clan?   who's the best clan? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:51 am

Hidden wrote:
Treason

nice fail of 3 some Treason nabs yesterday

ask crit, infinitie and the mage orc (dont remember the name Mad)
Back to top Go down
Hidden

PostSubject: Re: who's the best clan?   who's the best clan? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:45 am

Destination wrote:
Hidden wrote:
Treason

nice fail of 3 some Treason nabs yesterday

ask crit, infinitie and the mage orc (dont remember the name Mad)

Eh, maybe Treason isn't so organized without me. Just like WD isn't organized without pancho.
Back to top Go down
ZEDIKOFF

ZEDIKOFF

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: who's the best clan?   who's the best clan? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:26 am

it's bout how ppl think in pvp not organization.
if your mind are fast you use everything to get win. not just stay on 1 place and use "/attackforce" lol!
even you mage or bowman. it's about survive.
Back to top Go down
Destination

Destination

PostSubject: Re: who's the best clan?   who's the best clan? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:31 am

ZEDIKOFF wrote:
it's bout how ppl think in pvp not organization.
if your mind are fast you use everything to get win. not just stay on 1 place and use "/attackforce" lol!
even you mage or bowman. it's about survive.

Ohh... Thx for the tips :]
Back to top Go down
Zodiak

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: who's the best clan?   who's the best clan? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:34 am

Rofl Treason is da best clan and there is no question about it.
Back to top Go down
ChopMeUp

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: treason   who's the best clan? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:56 pm

treason is the best... now known as nightmare
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

PostSubject: Re: who's the best clan?   who's the best clan? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:11 pm

ChopMeUp wrote:
treason is the best... now known as nightmare
Treason -> Nightmare -> EmoSquad, Seems they emo quit again. There is no best clan. You win some and you lose some. That is all there is to it.
Back to top Go down
2sexy

2sexy

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: who's the best clan?   who's the best clan? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:19 am

WD has longer history than any of this clans on the server. and all i know about Treason its they are really brave when the can pk 3 ppl vs 1 Smile

So WD FTW
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

PostSubject: Re: who's the best clan?   who's the best clan? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:09 am

Ronin is the older clan, but WarDevils has about 3/4 yrs since it was made. Has had many changes to it. I believe the clan has potential and we all get along as a family. OFC some will try to flame. Let them flame. They will just fail like Treason (Nightmare).
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: who's the best clan?   who's the best clan? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:07 am

3/4 years as in 3 to 4 years, or three fourths of a year? scratch
As far as I know, U havent been playing that long Babybear...
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
BabyBear

PostSubject: Re: who's the best clan?   who's the best clan? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:59 pm

ZumbuL wrote:
3/4 years as in 3 to 4 years, or three fourths of a year? scratch
As far as I know, U havent been playing that long Babybear...

Niggaz you can call me Pancho. My nick in game or my real name sound so fucking retarded lolz. Anyways i know i have played 3 yrs lol. I started on Khaos a long time ago. Probably even way way way before you meet me. I had so many char on khaos that i was never on 1 char lolz. Unless you love me soo much you know my full background. Then i will just feel like you are stocking me. Then i will have to call immigration on my own ass to hide from your rapist ass lolz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who's the best clan?   who's the best clan? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who's the best clan?
Page 1 of 1