Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clan IRA Ally GTFO

Go down 
+3
BabyBear
woody
Penniewise
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Penniewise

Penniewise

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Clan IRA Ally GTFO Empty
PostSubject: Clan IRA Ally GTFO   Clan IRA Ally GTFO Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:55 am

**edit**

dont know when crash will be back but pm him someday for info on the clan/ally

Last edited by Penniewise on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
woody

woody

Number of posts : 9

Clan IRA Ally GTFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan IRA Ally GTFO   Clan IRA Ally GTFO Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:39 am

Penniewise wrote:
we have other lang speaking members too!!
indeed!
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

Number of posts : 89

Clan IRA Ally GTFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan IRA Ally GTFO   Clan IRA Ally GTFO Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:03 am

You guys are considered "The Best Ally" yet you want to recruit more lol. A zerg does not make you "The Best Ally". Not saying that i dont zerg on other servers, but for the most part i rely on 1 well organize party. Believe me that 1 party can do much damage to all these mass recruits.
Back to top Go down
Penniewise

Penniewise

Clan IRA Ally GTFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan IRA Ally GTFO   Clan IRA Ally GTFO Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:02 pm

getting ppl in the ally/acadamy to help them lvl and get gear is not zerging. How about you get off the forums and come in and play. Basketball

as far as you know we may have 2 or 3 of the most oraganized groups out there. and if we recruit ppl and get them on vent then thats all the better for us
Back to top Go down
woody

woody

Number of posts : 9

Clan IRA Ally GTFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan IRA Ally GTFO   Clan IRA Ally GTFO Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:10 am

don't u just love "haters" albino
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

Clan IRA Ally GTFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan IRA Ally GTFO   Clan IRA Ally GTFO Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:41 pm

I cant start flamming you but i wont.

1. I dont know you.
2. I dont care about you.
3. I know that i can go there and kill your 2-3 parties with 1 of mines.
4. I am too lazy to level myself.

1/4 of the people on this server where in my ally before. I wont say names but they know what i can do. We will see with time. Maybe i will get 5 people to try it. I may ask my friend to level my char there.
Back to top Go down
Penniewise

Penniewise

Clan IRA Ally GTFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan IRA Ally GTFO   Clan IRA Ally GTFO Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:44 pm

BabyBear wrote:

this is iwould not only love ot see but I would love to have some comptition on the server
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

Clan IRA Ally GTFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan IRA Ally GTFO   Clan IRA Ally GTFO Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:01 am

Penniewise wrote:
BabyBear wrote:

this is iwould not only love ot see but I would love to have some comptition on the server

Give me sometime to discuss it with my clan and maybe you will have some competition. I go and try the server with some of my mated then we decide what we do within a few day. ATM i like the server because i know most of the dev team and they know there shit and get it fixed.
Back to top Go down
Penniewise

Penniewise

Clan IRA Ally GTFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan IRA Ally GTFO   Clan IRA Ally GTFO Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:12 am

did u play on khaos?
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

Clan IRA Ally GTFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan IRA Ally GTFO   Clan IRA Ally GTFO Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:37 am

Ya. Same clan and same name but a male char. I may know you from khaos but i always target the bigger allies. So dont take it offensive and tbh i will probably freelance with my clan for a bit without ally. I just want pvp and dont care who i fight even if they have 1000 heros or full donation gear. Just testin out the server and ganna see what is up. Tbh atm i like the server. It is pretty balance and when i let the dev team know about a problem its is fixed within hours. They have a few geodata holes but i am sure they will fixed them. I will just find them as i play.
Back to top Go down
Penniewise

Penniewise

Clan IRA Ally GTFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan IRA Ally GTFO   Clan IRA Ally GTFO Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:12 pm

if babybear was ur khaos name then u are pancho right? if ur not pancho then babybear cant have been a name or urs on khaos. But yea thats where I would have known u from.

I dont take offense to it this is the fun part is ppl taking on the bigger guy.
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

Clan IRA Ally GTFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan IRA Ally GTFO   Clan IRA Ally GTFO Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:06 am

Yea i am Pancho. As i said, we may know each other but atm you guys are the big ally of the server oO, besides EU. I like to chase the bigger allies. Makes things more fun. As you know me. War now and peace later. By that i mean we pvp now and later we will see what i decide to do. I cant accept wars atm cuz i only have about 4 people on here. I say within the week i should have about 20+. It will be fun though. I will ask 1 thing from everyone. Dont bring shit from Khaos on here. Its another server and i hope that you guys dont start with shit from the past. As in the last 2 days all i get is shit from khaos and am sick of it. Leave the past behind you and lets make this server good.
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Clan IRA Ally GTFO Empty
PostSubject: 1st Warning   Clan IRA Ally GTFO Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:46 pm

Please do not flame or post stuff which has nothing to do with its according topic.

This is the 1st Warning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
BabyBear

Clan IRA Ally GTFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan IRA Ally GTFO   Clan IRA Ally GTFO Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:54 pm

ZumbuL wrote:
Please do not flame or post stuff which has nothing to do with its according topic.

This is the 1st Warning.

This is what i will say in my defense:

BabyBear wrote:
I will ask 1 thing from everyone. Dont bring shit from Khaos on here. Its another server and i hope that you guys dont start with shit from the past. As in the last 2 days all i get is shit from khaos and am sick of it. Leave the past behind you and lets make this server good.

But i understand what you are gettin. So feel free to delete any of my post from here.
Back to top Go down
Alan

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Clan IRA Ally GTFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan IRA Ally GTFO   Clan IRA Ally GTFO Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:57 pm

Baby bear, i would like to kindly disagree with your posts. The point of this post was not to "zerg". When GTFO was at its height we merely wanted to help new players on the server. I have personally helped out several of your clan mates, along with members of EU. The fact that we recruit people does not mean we are a shitty clan or that we are a zerg, merely that we have our doors open for people who are interested. To be quite honest i think you were quite rude jumping off right away saying what you said before you were really playing here alot. We may have had a "zerg" at one point, but by time you came EU and their ally's had become a bigger group than us. So they would be your "zerg". Again, i do not wish to offend anyone in any way. Merely pointing out my opinions on the threads intension and the comments derived from it.

-Alan
Back to top Go down
Zodiak

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Clan IRA Ally GTFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan IRA Ally GTFO   Clan IRA Ally GTFO Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:17 pm

Clan plix? Razz
Back to top Go down
Penniewise

Penniewise

Clan IRA Ally GTFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan IRA Ally GTFO   Clan IRA Ally GTFO Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:01 pm

nope sorry this can be locked i havent seen my leader in weeks
Back to top Go down
CrasHnBurN

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Clan IRA Ally GTFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan IRA Ally GTFO   Clan IRA Ally GTFO Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:31 pm

Leader is back bitches..

New clan RIOT
Ally Dominion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan IRA Ally GTFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan IRA Ally GTFO   Clan IRA Ally GTFO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan IRA Ally GTFO
Page 1 of 1