Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Treason Recruiting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hidden

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Treason Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Treason Recruiting   Treason Recruiting Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:53 pm

Sup. Treason is a new and upcoming clan. We're rolling scrubs daily. If you don't like zergs and don't wanna get rolled, join us.

Requirements :

Must speak english and be able to understand it

Must have ventrilo, no mic needed, but you MUST have it to listen on siege days, etc.

Must be semi-geared(no loaners/noobs/beggers)

Must know WTF you're doing. We don't recruit randoms who dont know how to play

Must be ok with giving out either your phone number/msn incase of emergency contact(we're not stalkers, we won't bug you unless we need you ingame for a siege or something)

If you feel as if you meet those requirements, pm either HoeImaBeast/[aio]farmer/crit/hazard ingame.
Back to top Go down
Destination

Destination

Number of posts : 31

Treason Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treason Recruiting   Treason Recruiting Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:48 am

Hidden wrote:
Must be ok with giving out either your phone number/msn incase of emergency contact(we're not stalkers, we won't bug you unless we need you ingame for a siege or something)

lol'ed that made my day
Back to top Go down
Hidden

Number of posts : 46

Treason Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treason Recruiting   Treason Recruiting Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:31 pm

Im glad it did. Sorry I like being able to get ahold of my members Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Destination

Destination

Number of posts : 31

Treason Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treason Recruiting   Treason Recruiting Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:30 am

Hidden wrote:
Im glad it did. Sorry I like being able to get ahold of my members Rolling Eyes

got ur point, but i think u need to thrust ur members that much that if they are able to log at siege time that they will. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Treason Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treason Recruiting   Treason Recruiting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treason Recruiting
Page 1 of 1