Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4th Update: In-Game Modifications!

Go down 
+2
ramzesbg
ZumbuL
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

4th Update: In-Game Modifications! Empty
PostSubject: 4th Update: In-Game Modifications!   4th Update: In-Game Modifications! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:37 pm

Eye Teasers:

2 New Armors Coming!
1 Set of Weapons + Shields!
1 Set of Jewels!
1 Set of Head Accessories - Helmets!
1 Set of Head Accessories - Hoods!

4th Update: In-Game Modifications! New_st10

4th Update: In-Game Modifications! Knight10

4th Update: In-Game Modifications! Hood10

-Feel Free Commenting!-
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
ramzesbg

ramzesbg

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: new armors   4th Update: In-Game Modifications! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:19 pm

So cool Very Happy. I hope they are worth farming Smile. I can't wait to see them.
Back to top Go down
Purity

Purity

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: 4th Update: In-Game Modifications!   4th Update: In-Game Modifications! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:41 am

Back to top Go down
http://l2gf.com/page/rules
2sexy

2sexy

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: 4th Update: In-Game Modifications!   4th Update: In-Game Modifications! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:50 am

dont make them too hard to craft, instead make some raid bosses who drops recepies!
or remake the Primeval isle so you have to go there with party to farm. it will make the game a lot more fun
Back to top Go down
cristos

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Regarding the new armours weapons and shields   4th Update: In-Game Modifications! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:58 am

1: Where are they?because are not in the shop(custom RB ?or where are they droped or ???)

2: Will the armours be better in stats then Golden Armours?(and if "yes" then how about the ppl who donated for Golden sets?Will be a possible replacement?with those sets +15 or not.(the questions is available for new Weapons and Shields too)

3: thank you
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: 4th Update: In-Game Modifications!   4th Update: In-Game Modifications! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:00 pm

1. Not in live server yet, armors are done, weapons need finishing.

2. They will be better than the Golden Armors, and Will be Craft/Raid (Maybe Quest) only. The Golden Armors will remain in the game with changed textures.
The new armors will be non-donatable. Donators will not be able to receive a replacement Golden for -New Armor-

3. You're welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
BabyBear

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: 4th Update: In-Game Modifications!   4th Update: In-Game Modifications! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:39 am

ZumbuL wrote:
1. Not in live server yet, armors are done, weapons need finishing.

2. They will be better than the Golden Armors, and Will be Craft/Raid (Maybe Quest) only. The Golden Armors will remain in the game with changed textures.
The new armors will be non-donatable. Donators will not be able to receive a replacement Golden for -New Armor-

3. You're welcome Wink

1. Good job on the armors and good luck on finishing those weapons.

2. Crafts plzzzzzzzzzz it helps the Castle Lords. Therefore more of a reason to siege on the server. The Golden Armor (By that you mean apella right?). If you do just check out my videos on the media sectiona and you can see the Golden Armor (Epic Armor Texture with Golden Color). Since i know you still have the lame ass apella texture on them lol. I decided to spice it up a bit and add the textures to my system texture files and let people see it in my fraps videos. If the new armors are non-donatable. Is there a way you can make the weapons non-donatable as well. Give people something to work for. That way its not a only donater server.

3. Keep up the good work guys.

Note: Thanks for finally fixing the HP Regen on the Raids. Me love you long time. I will be sure to put them in my future fraps videos. Hope you watch them as well. Have a good laugh of your old ally leader. Cyz scrubs in game. BabyBear Over and Out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th Update: In-Game Modifications!   4th Update: In-Game Modifications! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4th Update: In-Game Modifications!
Page 1 of 1