Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

6th Update: Economy Ideas

Go down 
+3
Purity
Bi4tchHunt3r
ZumbuL
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

6th Update: Economy Ideas Empty
PostSubject: 6th Update: Economy Ideas   6th Update: Economy Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:05 am

Ideas Needed for a Better Server Economy

If you have some Ideas about the Server's Economy, how we can improve it, what should we take out, what should we add.

Feel free posting things that you have seen on other servers, or stuff you came up with.

Also, if you know anything related to how you can help make your Idea a reality (meaning coding, html addition, client modifications, etc.) feel free posting that too.

This is since the Staff Members all agreed that we do need more players input on things we are doing.

This Topic is for the Economy only, so PLEASE, no flames, ironic word-slappers, or anything offensive.

Last edited by ZumbuL on Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
Bi4tchHunt3r

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: 6th Update: Economy Ideas   6th Update: Economy Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:34 pm

a cool thing would be a automatic TvT event, i saw it on different servers and the ppl loved it =) the reward could be some coins or a special currency, with some of them u can buy icarus weps or lifestones or something like that. That would be a nice thing instead of farming all the time Smile
Back to top Go down
Purity

Purity

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: 6th Update: Economy Ideas   6th Update: Economy Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:27 am

Bi4tchHunt3r wrote:
a cool thing would be a automatic TvT event, i saw it on different servers and the ppl loved it =) the reward could be some coins or a special currency, with some of them u can buy icarus weps or lifestones or something like that. That would be a nice thing instead of farming all the time Smile
That was working some time ago... I'll take care of TvTs these days xD cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://l2gf.com/page/rules
BabyBear

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: 6th Update: Economy Ideas   6th Update: Economy Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:48 pm

Bi4tchHunt3r wrote:

Those require coding and GM supervision. The reason for the GM supervision is so people dont duel box in them and kill there own bots so the desire team wins. That is also fixed by coding. Not too sure on how that would work though.

ON TOPIC:

1. Party ZONE is a MUST HAVE. It gives clans that have the top gear already something to do. So they are not bored out of there mind all day. May think about adding that and drops like:

Drops:

- 1-3 Top LS: LVL 80 at 100% drop rate
- Bless Armor Enchant S at 20% drop rate
- Bless Weapon Enchant S at 5% drop rate
- Custom Drops // Weapons at .01% drop rate??? (Means better to craft them but you still have a very very small chance to get them from drop)

Spoil:

- Custom Recipt Armor // Weapons at 1-10% spoil rate??? (Gives us something to do and work our ass for as a clan)
- Mats for Custom Armors at 100% spoil
- 1-2 Top LS : Lvl 82 at 80% spoil

2. NEW Custom Area Raid Boss (This one make it intresting. Like the old ones. Take 2-3 parties to kill it.)

- Custom Armor // Weapons // Wings Drop (maybe 1 piece of each)
- 5-40 Top LS : Lvl 82
- Mats for Custom Armor
- Custom Recipt Armor // Weapon at 100% (1-5)
- Bless Armor S (1-40)
- Bless Weapon S (1-40)

3. ~*Chaotic Zone*~

- Endless PvP
- Endless PK (Make a radius so you can pk and not drop but if out of that zone, you do drop)
- Add Custom Mobs with Custom Drops to boost the attention of this area.

I am sure that you have already thought of all these ideas but what the fuck i though i throw them out. I can think of more ideas but i will need to look around at other server or maybe think of 1 on my own. If i do i will post here.
Back to top Go down
Destination

Destination

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: 6th Update: Economy Ideas   6th Update: Economy Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:33 am

BabyBear wrote:

1. Party ZONE is a MUST HAVE. It gives clans that have the top gear already something to do. So they are not bored out of there mind all day. May think about adding that and drops like:

Drops:

- 1-3 Top LS: LVL 80 at 100% drop rate
- Bless Armor Enchant S at 20% drop rate
- Bless Weapon Enchant S at 5% drop rate
- Custom Drops // Weapons at .01% drop rate??? (Means better to craft them but you still have a very very small chance to get them from drop)

Spoil:

- Custom Recipt Armor // Weapons at 1-10% spoil rate??? (Gives us something to do and work our ass for as a clan)
- Mats for Custom Armors at 100% spoil
- 1-2 Top LS : Lvl 82 at 80% spoil

2. NEW Custom Area Raid Boss (This one make it intresting. Like the old ones. Take 2-3 parties to kill it.)

- Custom Armor // Weapons // Wings Drop (maybe 1 piece of each)
- 5-40 Top LS : Lvl 82
- Mats for Custom Armor
- Custom Recipt Armor // Weapon at 100% (1-5)
- Bless Armor S (1-40)
- Bless Weapon S (1-40)

Quoted for agreeing.

Also I'd think that it might be better to decrease the exp of the boosted mobs nd decrease amount of AA/mats u obtain by killin a mob/spoiling. or introduce the new armors wich need work to obtain fast :d
Back to top Go down
madetomove

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: 6th Update: Economy Ideas   6th Update: Economy Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:33 pm

BabyBear's ideas are good i HOPE i will see em REAL. +1 for he's ideas.
From me i want maybe TOP 25 PvP/PK rank list at the site and maybe top 3-5pvpers,pkers of the week, month and stuff like that Razz would be nice:) u cant just farm farm.... PvP FTW Smile
Back to top Go down
2sexy

2sexy

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: 6th Update: Economy Ideas   6th Update: Economy Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:33 pm

Destination wrote:

Also I'd think that it might be better to decrease the exp of the boosted mobs nd decrease amount of AA/mats u obtain by killin a mob/spoiling. or introduce the new armors wich need work to obtain fast :d

instead of decreasing aa add mats that harder to obtain, in my opinion let aa drop be as it is
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: 6th Update: Economy Ideas   6th Update: Economy Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:12 am

All of these ideas are taken in consideration for the new update.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th Update: Economy Ideas   6th Update: Economy Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6th Update: Economy Ideas
Page 1 of 1