Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Critical Error

Go down 
+2
Developer
isha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
isha

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Some Critical Error Empty
PostSubject: Some Critical Error   Some Critical Error Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:09 pm

Hoping some of you are smarter than me.

First of the error message:

2009.1.4 04:00:53
CPU : GenuineIntel Unknown Processor @ 2494 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video : NVIDIA Quadro FX 570M (7597)
PosCode : LS1:81446:148639:-3467 2/1

Insufficient Memory.
Please check the Virtual Memory Option and avilable hard drive space.
You can check them by going to : Control Panel->System->Advanced->Performance->Settings->Advanced->Virtual memory.

History: FMallocWindows::Malloc <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 00000000 -1005543264 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 1484919828*8 <- FUnrealfileSummary<< <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Mesh Elf.FElf_m000_f NULL) <- UMeshComponent::LoadMeshComponent <- UMeshContainer::UpdateFirstMeshComponent <- AActor::UpdateFirstMeshComponent <- User::UpdatePawnMeshContainerByFace <- User::UpdatePawnMeshContainer <- User::SetPawnResource <- FL2UserSetPawnResourceManager::Tick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Everything should work just fine but odly enough I always crash when i port to Giran/Aden and/or try to log in to a char that is in Giran/Aden. At least those towns, so far haven't got stuck anywhere else.

Still can't figure it out, as I always had over 1 gig ram free, over 2gig in page file (ie virtual memory, to where it's referring right?)
What I've tried so far:
-Increasing swap size
-Decreasing it (so it was less than my ram)
-Took it completely off (ie using only RAM)

I have a clean install with files downloaded from mirrors mentioned on L2GF and am using the system folder provided here. As mentioned before everything should work just fine as none of my mates are getting any errors.

FIX:
-defrag hdd
-check disk for errors
-do a clean install of L2
-full check
-do as they advise you to on Downloads

Last edited by isha on Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Developer
Admin

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Some Critical Error   Some Critical Error Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:39 am

i will look into it! Razz wish me luck
Back to top Go down
isha

PostSubject: Re: Some Critical Error   Some Critical Error Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:21 am

Great. Good luck.

Also I have to say I never expected to get a word from a developer this fast. This is just awesome.

I'll keep my thumbs up that you come up with something, if not I'll just have to avoid giran and aden Very Happy

UPDATE: Seems to be happening in Gludio too now, could stay there for 5-10mins, crashed once and now it crashes every time I try to port there. Soon I'll run out of towns to port to Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Developer
Admin

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Some Critical Error   Some Critical Error Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:28 am

hehe, stil ldidnt find prob yet...soz for that Wink but i will
Back to top Go down
isha

PostSubject: Re: Some Critical Error   Some Critical Error Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:48 pm

Yup I'll keep looking through Google, hoping to find something Very Happy

So far no luck ;(
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Suggestions   Some Critical Error Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:02 pm

Yea, I have had a person that had that problem, during BETA.

Problem was resolved by reinstalling the Client.

Here is what I would do: Adjust your Virtual Memory on your system, by doing the following
Right Click My Computer,
(Vista:) Advanced System Settings, Performance Tab, Virtual Memory.
(XP:) Check Google Laughing

Increase the Size of Memory that your system can use. If it is set at max, than please delete some stuff from your computer, or maybe move it to a separate hard drive.

Gracia takes more resources that is why you are having this issue.

If this doesnt solve your problem, I'm sorry bro but I really can't help you!

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
isha

PostSubject: Re: Some Critical Error   Some Critical Error Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:57 pm

Actually I think it was my hdd, it was fragmented as hell. Anyway got it working now. Thanks for all the help and/or work you put into it.

What I did:

-Defragmented my hdd
-Searched for errors (chkdisk)
-reinstalled L2 to a different location
-fully checked it
-did the stuff on your site

That's if anyone else runs into trouble like this Razz
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Some Critical Error   Some Critical Error Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:47 pm

After giving me a head ache lol, but we finally got it to work. Well nice to have a good member in my clan. NOW get to WORK BIATCH. He He <3 isha. Cya in game nigga.
Back to top Go down
isha

PostSubject: Re: Some Critical Error   Some Critical Error Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:02 pm

Stop spamming the forum, no way I can beat that post count -.-
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Thank God, the Computer 1 that is   Some Critical Error Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:29 pm

OK, yea it must have been something to do with ur HDD, either settings or as u stated yourself fragmentation.

Good thinking on the Checkdisk, and Defragment tools tho, I didnt think of that affraid

and as my good old pal said, see ya in game
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
Penniewise

Penniewise

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Some Critical Error   Some Critical Error Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:08 pm

he lives on the forums hes a forum warrior lol
Back to top Go down
isha

PostSubject: Re: Some Critical Error   Some Critical Error Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:23 pm

True that

Seems I can't lock my own topics so /lock please.
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

PostSubject: Re: Some Critical Error   Some Critical Error Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:32 pm

Not after i spam it some more oO. Dont hate me that i am a forum warrior. I also lead my clan and have my own clan forum. So i monitor my own clan forum + post + read and reply to othe forums. I think that servers also rely on there forum. People like to read to threads and be updated on things. I am simply adding to it to make it look active. Anyways isha finally got it to work and well now he is playing and having fun. TOO BAD HE WONT MARRY ME >.<
Back to top Go down
isha

PostSubject: Re: Some Critical Error   Some Critical Error Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:47 pm

I already got my formal wear, now where is your's, you're the one stalling (women, pff).
Back to top Go down
BabyBear

PostSubject: Re: Some Critical Error   Some Critical Error Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:17 pm

Nigga i waited 3 days and i am the one stalling. PFF. I think men are worst then women.
Back to top Go down
Penniewise

Penniewise

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Some Critical Error   Some Critical Error Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:32 am

geez i go away for one day to work and baby has my post count covered by 10+ how the heck can I keep up i even had the lead.

I wouldnt marry u either if i was him i mean comeon theres other fish out there lol.
Back to top Go down
isha

PostSubject: Re: Some Critical Error   Some Critical Error Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:53 am

We got married already <3
Back to top Go down
Destination

Destination

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Some Critical Error   Some Critical Error Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:16 am

no gey secks plis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Critical Error   Some Critical Error Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Critical Error
Page 1 of 1