Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

critial error out .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rosebud

rosebud

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-27

critial error out . Empty
PostSubject: critial error out .   critial error out . Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:59 pm

This has happen to me serveral times this week critial out somewhere not always the same place and when I try log back in critial out again. I have to get my brother to log in get her out. and then I can log on to her. I thought that it was my computer but, I could log in on the same account different person and play or my other account also i could play. But had to get some else to log in and get her back. before I could play with that person again. I would like to see if you could telll me what might be going on.
Thank you,
rosebud
Back to top Go down
VETERINAR

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: critial error out .   critial error out . Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:37 pm

Well its proly some place that is having fucked up geodata or something.I heard other ppl complaining on that so maybe its just the place.But i expect Zumbul to explain ya a lil bit more then i did.
Back to top Go down
ZumbuL

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: critial error out .   critial error out . Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:29 pm

Rosebud please post the critical error so I can see what is going on, and what might be the cause for the error.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but there could be 10000 different things causing you to crit out...
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2gf.com
rosebud

rosebud

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Rosebud   critial error out . Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:43 am

The error that come up is virtial memory full. This is a Vista. Now I play at my office and its a XP and I have no problem with it. I thoug it just might be the Vintrilo. Cause I dont us it at work . And its seem to use a lot of virtial memory with I have it on. I also went in and up my v memory. But the strange thing is I can play other plays on my account and they work ok. Puzzle i am .

Roseb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: critial error out .   critial error out . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

critial error out .
Page 1 of 1