Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to L2 Golden Flame server. Don't forget to vote daily & enjoy your stay here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

update problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lolli42

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-07

update problems Empty
PostSubject: update problems   update problems Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:02 pm

hi ppl i just updated the client but i can still not buy any mana potions and the file "l2gf.jpg" failed to update...what should i do?
Back to top Go down
VETERINAR

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-09

update problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: update problems   update problems Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:04 pm

Mana pots r in the GM shop.At ur pc u might see them as Red potions.And for the update imma suggest turning off ur AV and trying the update again.
Back to top Go down
lolli42

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-07

update problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: update problems   update problems Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:13 pm

yea i see them as red potions...what do you mean with AV?
Back to top Go down
VETERINAR

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-09

update problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: update problems   update problems Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:50 am

I mean u should turn down ur AntiVirus and update again...That might be the reason that u can't fully update.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

update problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: update problems   update problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

update problems
Page 1 of 1